Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New T Sport Owner

jm_123

Just got a 51 plate Silver Yaris T Sport

Owner didnt have the owners manual so some of the controls im struggling to use.

On the stereo what does the reroute button do and the one next to it?

If anyone has a free owners manual i will pay good money for it...

Do you have Sat Nav? If not then these buttons are useless - Any pics of the car?

I'd be careful when you say Silver!! Reasons why will become clear.

Do you have Sat Nav? If not then these buttons are useless - Any pics of the car?

I'd be careful when you say Silver!! Reasons why will become clear.

Na dont think ive got sat-nav

old car

PICT0688.jpg

new car

PICT0697.jpg

Now im not saying Yaris T sports aint fun to drive and aren't nippy, but why did you change from a 106 gti? Apart from the small pedals, and the fact that its french. Oh i see......... :D

welcome to the forum, thats nice looking silver T sport youve got yourself there mate :!Removed!:

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, that's an excellent change you've made, I'm sure you wont regret it.

As for the manual, try eBay, that's where I got mine for, can't remember the price off the top of my head but I think it was £10-£20 including delivery & it was so useful, definately worth picking up

Reasons I changed from the 106 Gti are because the yaris is £400 cheaper on insurance, cheaper on tax and way better on petrol. Don't get me wrong I loved the GTI and no offence but it is a lot faster than the t sport but im only 19 and have had it 2 years so i decided i had to get something a bit cheaper to run.

Haha having to economise to a 'cheaper to run' car at only 19! I would have loved a 106 gti at 17 - they're just no nonsense fast - Clarkson is a huge fan and he knows what he's talking about. Still, I hope you enjoy the t-sport, they're good for what they are and not many people know about them.

when i put the headlights on in my yaris, no light comes appears on the dash to let me know that they are on. I get a light on the dash if i put my full beams on but not if i put my normal lights on. Is this right?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links