Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is This And What Can It Do For Me?

Fizz

Is it the mettal box or the thing with R and L on it???

Dan :thumbsup:

the R-L... :P

:thumbsup: At a guess i would say its for adjusting the pop-up headlights on a gen5

If you can get a part number off it or any other codes i can look it up straight away for you

i can tell you what its for......stick a screw driver inside the hole and turn.......your headlights will raise ® or turn the other way and they will lower(L)

mine has the same its for if you blow a fuse or have probs with the eletrics while you out at night :thumbsup:

Its the fuel mixture adjustment screw, L=Lean R=Rich

:thumbsup:

The "metal box" is the igniter

on second thoughts your right...........cant be the headlight adjuster otherwise there would be two of them

yep it is a mixture adjustment screw i had one on my old 4A-GE engine

yep it is a mixture adjustment screw i had one on my old 4A-GE engine

ahh... nice one..

now i is gonna have a play to see how it effects the MPG and performance... :hokus-pokus:

Ya reckon there will be much of a differece?

id say so ... ecu should compensate for all the changes id say it will run like a bucket of :censor: or good either way be careful of playin with that :censor:

LANGUAGE MODERATED

"QUOTE"

It cant seriously be can it????? :eek: I have a gt4 st185 and i found 2 of those things uder my hood the other day. They both have different numbers on them suggesting a different part. Infact my mechanic pointed them out and said "what the :censor: are these" as one of them is just loose inside the hood. I have no idea what they do but i have been trying to find away to make my air/fuel ratio richer!! CHEERS! :D

"QUOTE"

It cant seriously be can it????? :eek: I have a gt4 st185 and i found 2 of those things uder my hood the other day. They both have different numbers on them suggesting a different part. Infact my mechanic pointed them out and said "what the :censor: are these" as one of them is just loose inside the hood. I have no idea what they do but i have been trying to find away to make my air/fuel ratio richer!! CHEERS! :D

your more than welcome fella!... lol :lol::thumbsup:

that wasnt spose to be funny LOL!!!

seriously can someone help me change me air/ fuel mixture???

your best bet is to get to a mechanic with a computer that can hook up to the info on the fuel mixtre and then play with the little device...