Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3sfe St202 Help

Pyewacket

:crybaby:

Hi,

I have just about had enough of my car now.

Every time I go to get parts I am told it is hard, if not impossible to get spares because the model is rare in the UK. Is this true? I mean, I know it's an import but come on. I am sure some parts must be compatible with other cars.

The wheel bearings and drive shaft ordered did not fit. CV joint is proving impossible to get also. Now I have discovered yet another inner CV boot split as well as the outer on the other side. Mechanic told me will not replace only boot but has to do entire joint!! Well thats all well and good, but he can't get the parts and neither can I. Have spent over a week trying to track parts down.

No -one will look at my aircon either and its broken.

Has anyone, anywhere got a parts manual for the ST202 3SFE 2L JDM? It would certainly save me alot of time and effort as well as all the money I have wasted.

I love my car, but if I can't get parts I will have to sell it for what I can get and buy a different model.

My hubby is totally pi55ed with the thing it is costing several hundred quid every couple of months.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :crybaby::crybaby:

Have you tried TCB?

Hi,

It wasTrevor at TCB that told me about the rarity of parts for this car. He has been trying to get me the CV joint since last week but no joy.

I really am at my wits end. I am trying to get a mech I know to rebuild the joint for me.

HI sorry to hear your problems... I wouldn't have thought that the 3sfe would be so difficult to get parts for, there are loads of companies that do jap parts nowadays. Try fensport.co.uk they should tell you what's what. Replacing the entire joint seems a bit drastic, does your car have 4ws? Think it probably must have .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links