Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting A New Yts!

pavlitos

The decision has been made, and I'm going down the dealership to order my new 53 Reg YTS!!

I'm going for Thunder Grey, as it'll go better with my new carbon bonnet+vent (arriving first week in Sept, so perfect timing!)

I'm going to swap over all the extras that I can onto my new YTS, although my front headlight conversion is not going to fit on the new tear drop shaped lights on the new one, so am quite gutted about that one :(

Will be quite cool to have the multi-function steering wheel, and that extra bit of power too.

Anyway, thought I would share my excitement with others who know how I'm feeling!

Enjoy the rest of the sunshine guys, and photos will be posted when my YTS arrives in Sept :drool::drool:

Pavlitos B)

Nice one Pavlitos! :thumbsup:

bet u cant wait till september now, couple of weeks left and counting..... :P

the thunder grey colour and the carbon bonnet vent should be a match, cant wait to see that when u have it done!!! :drool:

Kenny!

Didnt think it would be long mate, was it the drive away from JAE that turned it????

What about your rear lights, not sure if they will fit???

Dan :thumbsup:

My rear lights should fit, as they are the same as yours, right Dan? It's just the front ones that I'll have to give up, because of the tear drop style on the new'un.

It was definitely the fact that you blatted away from me on the way home from JAE, that not only made me jealous, but also inadequate as a man LOL

At least I won't have to wait for long until it arrives, and I'll be in Spain for a week during the first week of Sept, so It'll give them time to swap bits and sort things out for my return.

JAE has been the most costly thing I've ever been to - yeah right, £9.50 for camping overnight, but then thousands of pounds on all the things that you wish you had!!

Photies will be posted as soon as it's on the drive, believe me!

Pav

you was thinking about this at jae, i can remember talking to you about it. didnt take long eh. and i know what you mean about costly....

me and the starlet for example. lol. pain aint it.

it only cost me 9 quid aswell. you got mugged mate. :lol:

Hi pavlitos

So you are going for a yts. Thats cool mate. Hope to see the new motor at one of the meets. Watch out now you have got extra horses under the bonnet now :yes:

jerry!!

/me chants eBay! eBay! eBay! in a rythmic fashion

why is ebay so good?

especially with a paypal account, the skies the limit, thousands of pounds spent on absolutely nothing!!

i was bidding on a section of the m4 the other day. lol. but it got taken off.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it!! I'm going to wait a little while until I can find a Mark I version of the YTS so I can fit my lights on. I couldn't bear parting with the most unique part of my car that I love the most - sad i know, but Im prepared to be patient!

Will keep you posted :P

How much was that bit of the M4 going for btw?!

Pav

Hey guys! I went into the dealers in Canterbury today to collect my new indicator lense (bye bye misty old lense :D ), anyway I ended up drooling :drool: over a blue YTS they had in there, I think I may be tempted in the future... B)

It was up for £12.5k though, seemed a lot to me? Do you think it had a load of extras? I didn't even notice if it was the new model! :rolleyes: I thought you could pick up the YTS for around 9k?

Pav, don't go in there when you get back to Cant! You won't come out with your bank balance in one piece! :lol:

So all this extra horses talk

- tell me - what do the yts's have in terms of gallopping fillies..............