Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Gt4 Wooohoooo!

jonnydonut

hi evryone, just bought a 91 import gt4, was looking for an mr2 but this one popped up for a grand with 77k on the clock and I had to snap it up. It goes like f@#k, already had to teach a golf gti a lesson and I`ve only driven it once. The only things I`m a bit worried about are a vibrating noise from the front at high revs and a bit of a squeaky noise from the back on tight bends or roundabouts. Can any of you guys help, cheers jonny

26 views, no replys :crybaby: was it something I said? BTW I just noticed when I let go of the wheel the car pulls of a bit to the left. I read something about this but I cant remember exactly what. Any help (or just a reply :P ) would be greatly appreciated, thanks. jonny

Thats strange coz i am gettin the same vibratin noise from engine myself at high revs....i notices the screws holding on the mesh for the intercooler were loose so i tightened the *****s...real tight,

not as bad but its still there...

as for noise from the rear when cornerin?? same noise came from my Evo 5 after i imported it..the diff oil needed a change badly.. there was a squeelin sound like the tyres were loosin grip, fisrt time ever drivin an evo so i was non the wiser...

u should check that out mate just in case

I just noticed when I let go of the wheel the car pulls of a bit to the left. I read something about this but I cant remember exactly what. Any help (or just a reply :P ) would be greatly appreciated, thanks. jonny

i think this is to do with tracking, not a complex problem. need a 2nd opinion tho

all UK cars pull to the left, it's normal :) it's incase you fall asleep at the wheel or something, you plough into the hedge - not oncoming traffic!

all UK cars pull to the left, it's normal :) it's incase you fall asleep at the wheel or something, you plough into the hedge - not oncoming traffic!

Its not a UK car though its an import, same rule apply? Its a shame 4 the poor hedgehogs aswell :P

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a UK car though its an import, same rule apply? Its a shame 4 the poor hedgehogs aswell :P

yup i guess as the japanese drive on the same side of the road as us.

I`d need to be on some petty strong drugs to fall asleep at the wheel of my beast tho, think it`s a siezed caliper anyways

• 3 weeks later...
hi evryone, just bought a 91 import gt4, was looking for an mr2 but this one popped up for a grand with 77k on the clock and I had to snap it up. It goes like f@#k, already had to teach a golf gti a lesson and I`ve only driven it once. The only things I`m a bit worried about are a vibrating noise from the front at high revs and a bit of a squeaky noise from the back on tight bends or roundabouts. Can any of you guys help, cheers jonny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links