Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bit Quiet Here

Jamesb4uk

Seems to have gone quiet in here recently - just checking to see how everyones been....

just got back from job training in Wales.

was having an dissagreement with my trainer today & he pushed me - so i floored him :ffs: . he hated me & the other trainee anyway but seemed to hate me with avengance.

also to top it of this morning we had an exam this morning & he gave me one 3 times as hard as the other trainee......

ohh well - time to look for more IT support jobs in the South East.............

J

i've been fine, not as entertaining as your lifestyle though!!!!

ever since i ordered my new car, i've been stuck indoors redecorating the lounge and diner <_< finally got the walls replastered and painted, just need a new carpet and thats it!!!!

oh then theres uni... gotta do a stupid resit for a module and have only one week to do it!!!! but within that week im workin in newcastle and around midlands..... so not much time to do it!

anybody sooo bored they wanna do a few essays for me??? :help::help::thumbsup:

ok, i missed this compleatly Jag - New car??????

sorry, cant help much in the Uni front. never went & havent done an essay for years m8.

anyways, the Cynos will probably be off road from October onwards, needs to be fixed & i need to decide if im keeping it.

J

Hey James.. glad to see u made it back allright.. so now that ur lookin for a new job.. how bout u come to the states? 3 of my friends are bout to buy a 4 bdrm house.. which will leave an extra room.. HINT HINT.. can u imagine? my paseo.. that 300zx, and ur paseo sittin out in the driveway.. :drool: bwahahahahaha.. what do ya say?? cheers matey! :D :arrgg-matey:

oh by the way.. i've been pretty good.. been talkin to a new chica.. B) she's really cool.. i'll tell u about her on AIM.. cya man

mellow has a P1 now :ph34r::fear::bye:

i love that middle smiley!!! :fear: but yeah, i've got a P1 comin on the 1st spet.... cant wait!!!!

hello havnt been on for a while due to work getting busy :angry: . After blowing my car up with the nitrous i got it back after a week of evolution stripping down the head and replacing the valves i melted. 1 day later was driving thru town whe a :ffs: :censor: in a lorry pulled out of a junction infront of me (whilst talkin on his mobile) i slamed on the brakes screeched to a halt after all that effort he decided to tear off my front bumper scratch my lights and seriously :censor: me off. the worst thing is that he just drove off couldnt even get his plates but hey nothin a few days in a body shop wont fix . oh and i just got flashed by a :censor: speed camera.

hello havnt been on for a while due to work getting busy :angry: . After blowing my car up with the nitrous i got it back after a week of evolution stripping down the head and replacing the valves i melted. 1 day later was driving thru town whe a :ffs: :censor: in a lorry pulled out of a junction infront of me (whilst talkin on his mobile) i slamed on the brakes screeched to a halt after all that effort he decided to tear off my front bumper scratch my lights and seriously :censor: me off. the worst thing is that he just drove off couldnt even get his plates but hey nothin a few days in a body shop wont fix . oh and i just got flashed by a :censor: speed camera.

u've been busy then?

that really is bad luck man... but they they say it comes in 3s... nothin but smileys to look fwd to now eh?

Hey James.. glad to see u made it back allright.. so now that ur lookin for a new job.. how bout u come to the states? 3 of my friends are bout to buy a 4 bdrm house.. which will leave an extra room.. HINT HINT.. can u imagine? my paseo.. that 300zx, and ur paseo sittin out in the driveway.. :drool: bwahahahahaha.. what do ya say?? cheers matey! :D :arrgg-matey:

tempting bro - but working over there is a SOB - still reading up on what i need to do - my aim is to move out when im 25 - another year & a bit. thatll give me time to sort out visa/work permits & all that :censor:

im gonna start motor mechanics next month & learn all that good stuff so i can do work myself. but yeah, when i do move out hows about you me & erik hook up with a place??? :thumbsup:

ill buy another paseo when im out there & well have 3 sweet rides sittin out front!!!!!!!!! :drool:

mellow has a P1 now  :ph34r:  :fear:  :bye:

i love that middle smiley!!! :fear: but yeah, i've got a P1 comin on the 1st spet.... cant wait!!!!

nice one m8, you selling the paseo?

J

damn m8, & i thought i had bad luck.

Jags right, can only get better, well cant get much worse can it?

J

nice one m8, you selling the paseo?

J

nopes, im keepin in the household... my sisters havin it off me... i do a fair bit of travellin for work so i'm intending on robbin the seo back whenever the fuel bill will be too high with the scoob... so thats pretty much most of the time!!!!

cant wait for the beast to arrive.... i've already planned a load of mods for it! pics up probably tuesday next week...

Hey guys! Sounds like you've all been having fun! I've been on holiday in the Lake District, was ok, drove some wicked roads, should have some interesting pics in the next few days of the Seo on a 1:4 road :D

Only prob is I think the strain murdered my cat converter :fear:

J - I might be in the market for a new job soon also, but I'm guessing you know as well as I do about the South-East jobs market :wacko: