Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Part Numbers Wanted

K19NE G

If anyone has the part numbers for the late spec JDM front projector headlamps (I may never be able to afford these but want to enquire at Toyota!) and the late spec JDM rear lights then please post them up here or send me a PM. Thanks! :thumbsup:

The rear lamps, the ones with the clear indicators are 81550-2B300 & 81560-2B240

the projector headlamps you've seen arnt a Toyota JDM part they are a kit that Fensport does

st205projector3.jpg

The rear lamps, the ones with the clear indicators are 81550-2B300 & 81560-2B240

the projector headlamps you've seen arnt a Toyota JDM part they are a kit that Fensport does

st205projector3.jpg

Cheers for that Chris! :thumbsup:

Oh I thought the projector lights were JDM as I've seen them on some later year imports... oh well. Fensport's price is way outta my reach hence why I was hoping they were an OEM Toyota part!

While you're there Chris... do you have the part numbers for the ST205 rear strut brace and plastic trims to cap off the struts???

st205projector3.jpg

Oh I thought the projector lights were JDM as I've seen them on some later year imports... oh well. Fensport's price is way outta my reach hence why I was hoping they were an OEM Toyota part!

While you're there Chris... do you have the part numbers for the ST205 rear strut brace and plastic trims to cap off the struts???

strut 53605-20020

covers 64333-20160-C0 (x2)

st205projector3.jpg

hmm they are a proper toyota part fitted as an option in Japan.

You can get the 4 light replacement kit from either Fensport or CheapToyotaParts. The !Removed! is that it's a bumper off job to replace them. If you do it - remember to seal the headlight rubbers on with silicone or glue !

As it's not a 'port of entry' part Dealers can't/won't supply them.

You can get the 4 light replacement kit from either Fensport or CheapToyotaParts. The !Removed! is that it's a bumper off job to replace them. If you do it - remember to seal the headlight rubbers on with silicone or glue !

Cool, thanks for the info! I thought it strange Chris couldn't find them as most of the SSIIIs that I've seen in Ireland have the projector headlights...

strut 53605-20020

Right here's the prices I got today (10% discount also available on this price) from my local dealer (Jemca on the Edgeware Road):

Rear lights £63.81 each & VAT (strangely more expensive than FenSport!?!? :ffs: )

Strut brace: £50.14 & VAT

Covers: £10.22 each & VAT

I also priced carpet mats: £37.82 & VAT

Hope this helps someone out there! :thumbsup:

Rear lights £63.81 each & VAT (strangely more expensive than FenSport!?!? :ffs: )

Cheers fella... looking at some of these for mine :)

Cheers fella... looking at some of these for mine :)

Just been to www.cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk and they're £129 there. On FenSport's site they are £126 so take your pick - both cheaper than Toyota. I've put in a few requests on those part finder sites :!Removed!:

Yeah cheaptoyotaparts used to be £120 IIRC.. they occasionally sell a few sets off on eBay too :thumbsup:

Fensport price include postage?

Yeah cheaptoyotaparts used to be £120 IIRC.. they occasionally sell a few sets off on ebay too :thumbsup:

Fensport price include postage?

Good point... postage on top of that! Forget now if cheaptoyotaparts includes postage or not...

cheaptoyotaparts are all including postage :thumbsup:

Think fennies will want to charge that on top lol

st205projector3.jpg

Chris,

On the Celica-club forum they gave different part numbers for the late spec JDM lights! Very similar, but with a 1 at the end of the first series of digits instead of a 0. Like so:

81551-2B300

81561-2B240

Can you please check it out and let me know if there's a difference?

Cheers,

Gary

Cool, thanks for the info! I thought it strange Chris couldn't find them as most of the SSIIIs that I've seen in Ireland have the projector headlights...

strut 53605-20020

Right here's the prices I got today (10% discount also available on this price) from my local dealer (Jemca on the Edgeware Road):

Hi

Would you happen to have the part numbers for those mats you ordered im badly stuck for a set my local toyota dealer is not the best when it comes to unusual parts would be greatfull if you could pass it on to me

Thanks paul

strut 53605-20020

Hi

Would you happen to have the part numbers for those mats you ordered im badly stuck for a set my local toyota dealer is not the best when it comes to unusual parts would be greatfull if you could pass it on to me

Thanks paul

I haven't forgotten you rallymad! I didn't get a part no at the Toyota dealers but I got this part no. from the Celica Owners forum:

T00008-20028-01

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links