Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good Deal For 1 Year Old, Or Ex-demonstrator

MilanoChris

Looking for an Aygo Black or sport, one year old, service just done and preferably with 1 year MOT and tax. Buying from a dealer. My local garaged offered a brand new Black for £170 * 36months with £400 deposit. Not sure if there was an end price to the agreement, must have been as that figure is quite low.

What would be a good price for an immaculate one with A/C, 1 year old, Black or Sport?

i bought my blue aygo sport 5 drs with A/C from my toyota dealer as an exdemo which had been registered in July 05, and we purchased in Dec 05, so 6 months basically.

had about 1200 on the clock

paid £7995 + a free TomTom sat nav

as a result i think there is something wrong with your deal, either the interest is very high on the repayments, or there is something in the final price they are not telling you.

Do what we did - check out second hand prices then see what a broker can do a new one for. When we looked second hand prices were high.

Local dealers wanted £7,000 for a year old Sport with aircon and 5 doors, but it had 23,000 miles! For lower mileage I've seen tham at about £8,000.

We sourced a brand new + with 5 doors and aircon for just over £7,000. OK not a sport (we don't miss alloys, foglights and rev counter), but we got 23,000 fewer miles and a years extra warranty.

Current broker price - 3 door sport aircon £7500, 5 door £7700. Metallic paint adds about £200.

Do what we did - check out second hand prices then see what a broker can do a new one for. When we looked second hand prices were high.

Local dealers wanted £7,000 for a year old Sport with aircon and 5 doors, but it had 23,000 miles! For lower mileage I've seen tham at about £8,000.

We sourced a brand new + with 5 doors and aircon for just over £7,000. OK not a sport (we don't miss alloys, foglights and rev counter), but we got 23,000 fewer miles and a years extra warranty.

Current broker price - 3 door sport aircon £7500, 5 door £7700. Metallic paint adds about £200.

I took my Yaris Blue for its 30k today and came back with an Aygo Black :blink:

Chuffed though :yes:

Ex-demonstrator, registered 4th Jan 07, 1800 miles on clock, leather seats (the black/white colours), air con... £170 * 60 (same as I paid on Yaris). They even threw in the £200 deposit, a full tank of petrol, the servicing for the Yaris, and gave me some flowers!! LOL :lol:

"They even threw in the £200 deposit, a full tank of petrol, the servicing for the Yaris, and gave me some flowers!!"

For 5 years of payments at £170 per month I'd also have expected a free return flight to NY.

"They even threw in the £200 deposit, a full tank of petrol, the servicing for the Yaris, and gave me some flowers!!"

For 5 years of payments at £170 per month I'd also have expected a free return flight to NY.

I didn't have anything I could use as payment up front, just a Yaris with half its term left to go :(

I bought mine last month for around 7200. It's 8 months old with 8000 miles on the clock. It's a met paint with Air con 3d aygo sport. I will say it's a fair price for this as I saw some cheaper ones in more "remote" town.

i bought my blue aygo sport 5 drs with A/C from my toyota dealer as an exdemo which had been registered in July 05, and we purchased in Dec 05, so 6 months basically.

had about 1200 on the clock

paid £7995 + a free TomTom sat nav

as a result i think there is something wrong with your deal, either the interest is very high on the repayments, or there is something in the final price they are not telling you.

Before you go for an ex demo Black (or second hand Black) I'd like to suggest that you let us know which dealer you're getting it from. Um - well - I know of an ex demo Black which was recently returned to a dealer in Wales as it had a persistent (untreatable) leak

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links