Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Photo Of Stock Sound System

Luija

Hello to all, I'm really needing a picture of the T-Sport's stock stereo, concretely it's back side. So if anyone fitted a new one, I'd be more than happy if you can take a picture of its back and paste it here.

This is ipod related, would like to be sure what kind of connectors does it have before planning anything.

If not a photo, can anyone post a description of the stereo?

Basically I need to know what kind of inputs it has on the back... CD changer? 3.5mm Aux?

Thanks! :)

If not a photo, can anyone post a description of the stereo?

Basically I need to know what kind of inputs it has on the back... CD changer? 3.5mm Aux?

Thanks! :)

Check this page out Link! I think your trying to do the same as me, hook an mp3 player up to standard head unit right?

Thanks man. Excatly that, I'm trying to connect an Ipod.

On my old Skoda I had a Kenwood stereo, with a cable that came into the CD changer output, with its other side plugged into the Ipod.

I'd like to do something like that, either on top of the ipod (only audio) or down (audio and power); and a friend told me there was a linee out for that stereo (on the back), but he's not 100% sure.