Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica St205 Gt4 Brakes

madrallysport

Sorry about this, i know this is the gt4 section, but i am looking help, :help: i was wondering do st205 front calipers and disks fit a st202, i cant keep brakes on my car, I was also wondering can any one tell me the difference (if any) between the two types of brake calipers. Thanks in advance for your help.

Davy

good question. as far as im aware they should do but may need a bit of tweeking to get on.

ST-205 callipers are alloy 4 pot jobbies with vented and diectional discs. and are pretty awsome as std.

brand new discs are about £75 each from toyota. as for callipers you'll need to shop around the breakers or people breaking them

good question. as far as im aware they should do but may need a bit of tweeking to get on.

ST-205 callipers are alloy 4 pot jobbies with vented and diectional discs. and are pretty awsome as std.

brand new discs are about £75 each from toyota. as for callipers you'll need to shop around the breakers or people breaking them

Cheers Dawesy, to be a complete pain, are st185 gt4 calipers the same as st205 one's. I've been trying the breakers yards locally and can only find st202's, the hunt continues. I did however find a supra, are the calipers on it the same as a st205 gt4??

Cheers Dawesy, to be a complete pain, are st185 gt4 calipers the same as st205 one's. I've been trying the breakers yards locally and can only find st202's, the hunt continues. I did however find a supra, are the calipers on it the same as a st205 gt4??

there are usually some st205's being broken on eBay, might be worth checking it out.

ST185 calipers are different to ST205, the 185 came with 2 types, some were single pot, some were twin pots... 205 has 4 pots, and I believe the Supra has even bigger brakes again....

ST185 calipers are different to ST205, the 185 came with 2 types, some were single pot, some were twin pots... 205 has 4 pots, and I believe the Supra has even bigger brakes again....

Nope ST205 has the same front brakes as the supra TT, hence why there so good their made for a bigger more powerful car... :thumbsup:

Nope ST205 has the same front brakes as the supra TT, hence why there so good their made for a bigger more powerful car... :thumbsup:

ooooh nice :D

• 16 years later...

Hello!
In that case, can I use the Gt4 calipers on a Celica St200?

I'm thinking about changing the stock calipers for better ones.

Thank You!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links