Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car!

MSC_Kev

Hi all.

Well this is what I replaced the Corolla with, I picked the car up on Wednesday and drove it down from York to Leicester and wow what a journey that was! :yes: ;)

Overall very pleased, however I need to sort a few things out.... Wheels needed balancing and the brakes are in shocking condition, the brakes will be done in the next few days, let's just say metal on metal isn't too much fun!

Got the car from Distinctive Cars York and I can highly recommend them for Jap imports, Barrie and George have been great :thumbsup:

Basically my plans are to tidy everything up, sort out the few niggles and then possibly look at doing small bits here and there.

DSCF4559.JPG

DSCF4561.JPG

DSCF4563.JPG

DSCF4566.JPG

DSCF4569.JPG

DSCF4570.JPG

DSCF4572.JPG

DSCF4574.JPG

enjoy :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kev

Nice one Kev, me bro has a Starlet GT, cool cars B) and go really well too :D

Decat, exhaust and up the boost to 0.8 bar :P

Will this be getting a cool new paint job too?

hmm not sure quite just yet, I basically want to sort out all the little niggles and then start to add a few finishing touches.

The bodykit won't be changed, I might remove the lower boot spoiler though, other then that I'm happy with it.

Lowering in the near future and a few other bits.

Kev

Nice one Kev :thumbsup:

i like the glanza very nice cars :drool:

it does look good in white but knowing you it wont stay like that long,

even though you said you wont :lol:

hmm not sure quite just yet, I basically want to sort out all the little niggles and then start to add a few finishing touches.

The bodykit won't be changed, I might remove the lower boot spoiler though, other then that I'm happy with it.

Lowering in the near future and a few other bits.

Kev

Having had a Glanza all I can say is fair play! Nice car and I love white! One word of advice though... keep the lower 'duck' spoiler - you'd be surprised how many people who haven't these (I was one!) that want them... unless you want to make a quick buck :D

Seeing what you did to your last car I'm looking forward to seeing the results here! :yahoo:

Nice looking car you have brought mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links