Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Weirdest Comment You've Got On Your Yaris?

eiriksmil

my mates girlfriend argued with me over my car i got

fancis- its a girly hairdressers car

me - no its not calm your self

fancis- but it is

me - what do you work as

fancis- a hairdresser

me- what s*x are you

fancis- - female

me- do you like my car

fancis- no

me - there we go then :P

my mates girlfriend argued with me over my car i got

fancis- its a girly hairdressers car

me - no its not calm your self

fancis- but it is

me - what do you work as

fancis- a hairdresser

me- what sex are you

fancis- - female

me- do you like my car

fancis- no

me - there we go then :P

:lol:

My sister is also a female hairdresser and loves my car! :lol:

The hairdressing world is split!

The hairdressing world is split!

Only at the ends though!

I'll get my coat..... :!Removed!:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I got pulled by the cops tonight, after being a know-it-all and keeping me standing for about 30mins he writes me a producer.. standing behind the car next to the "yaris" Badge he asks "what is this? a starlet?" To which i replied, "yaris" - he then said "ah its a new starlet then"

Hmm I got pulled by the cops tonight, after being a know-it-all and keeping me standing for about 30mins he writes me a producer.. standing behind the car next to the "yaris" badge he asks "what is this? a starlet?" To which i replied, "yaris" - he then said "ah its a new starlet then"

He was effectively right though, the Yaris replaced the Starlet. I'd take it as a big compliment, Starlets are great

lol yeah i know :P But it was the fact he was standing beside the yaris Badge and asked if it was a starlet...

constantly get "is it a ka/focus/clio/corsa/fiesta and so on and so on lol

You sure its not, "WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!?"

:!Removed!:

A

A

OWNED!

KA?!?! lol

The other day my brother said as his hands slipped off the door as he tried to close it.....

"This car is too clean!"

:yahoo: My life is now complete.

It is rather slippery after yet another coat of polish and wax lol

A

funny enough yes i do get that a lot but its in respect for what ive done to it as people that dont drive yaris's seem to appreciate the work that has gone in.

50654171.gif

Every time... ;)

A

50654171.gif

Every time... ;)

A

I thought people would be in too much of a fit of laughter than to be able to actually make a comment...

drunken woman in barnsley once came up while i had the window down and told me "you need a bigger car mate" at which point i told her in no uncertain terms where to shove it and that she would need a bigger car to fit her big fat a$$ into it

drunken woman in barnsley once came up while i had the window down and told me "you need a bigger car mate" at which point i told her in no uncertain terms where to shove it and that she would need a bigger car to fit her big fat a$$ into it

coming from barnsley i'm suprised she didn't run away crying from the " shiney metal carriage that moved on its own without horses pulling it"

Someone i work with described my yaris as a hippo looking car. I LOVED it and use it to this day when showing it to others.

the g/f after just wipeing the floor with her 206 1.4 "are yous sure its a 1.3??"

my brother helping me clean the car "f**k me theres more polish on this car than on the shelves in halfords"... and to be fair it dose get 4 coats of meguires a week lol

as always, new people got in appreciate the room in the back: " oh man, bigger than in my megane", the digital dash: "Cool thing...but how can u drive like this?", the box above the glovebox:"Ingenious space using", and the backseat sliding. Most of them almost can't believe that is standard, they think was my invention, and they want too on their cars...

I believe that most of you got the same comments :)

But what I usually hear when driving and after the ride: "F**kin nuts, this car rocks! I want one I want one!" But considering the words, I couldn't convince anyone 'till now to buy one...I'm still the only one 'round here that is modding his Yaris :D

quick question, Is Yaris-on-18's and Yaris-on-19's the same guy.

and also, 18/19's on a yaris, why?

yes im same guy nobody replied to me about changing my username so i just signed up again.

as to why ... i dont care about going fast in it as its only a 1.0l so speed is pointless anyway lol plus i wanted to see what size of wheel i could actually fit on it, needed something to fill the arches out a bit. and the main reason why i done it is because i just love peoples reactions when you tell them the size of the wheels usually oh my god how the hell did you fit those on a yaris!! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links