Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tein Basic Damper Coilovers Fitted

ToTo_17

I got the Tein Basic Damper coilovers fitted the other day. The kit is super, not at all harsh as I thought it would be, the handling is immense, a great piece of kit! Definitely would recommend it to anybody wanting height adjustable coileys. Thanks to Kevin @ Envy and all to you guys and girls here for giving me your helpful opinions and advice on the product before I went out and ordered it.

The car sits lower than it looks in the pics, I don't know why, but in person the car is definitely lower, similar to Ryan's when I think he posted the pics of his Tein's and mentioned that they were lower in person. The rears as you can see are not wound all the way down yet, I want to let them settle and see how far it goes in a few days after settling. The fronts are no where near the lowest setting, about a little more than 2/3's down the thread, also will lower the fronts more after settling...

Opinions?

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

29883896.jpg

29883839.jpg

29883840.jpg

29883841.jpg

29883843.jpg

29883885.jpg

29883888.jpg

29883889.jpg

29883895.jpg

Looking good, it's sitting at a nice height! :thumbsup:

Spoiler next if u ask me! :yes:

Its looking good :thumbsup:

mine used to look clean like that :lol:

I agree with Ryan, roof spoiler would look good now :yes:

Looking good Chris! How is the handling have you took it around the twisties yet!

I think some wheels and a rear spoiler would set it off a treat!

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin!

Ive gone around with it on some real twisty roads, the handling is superb! The car reacts much sooner in corners and it seems as if Im glued to the road, very good overall.

Thanks for all your help and advice! :thumbsup:

I'll really think about the wheels and spoiler, that would definitely set it off a treat, but have to save up cause now I'm kind of low on funds... :(

Thank you all for the kind words! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Im very pleased!

Just a question regarding the shocks/dampers with the Tein Basic kit... Is it true that the more you lower the car on the adjustable thread, the faster and easier the shocks/dampers will tend to leak, break or bust versus only lowering it slightly?