Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Insurance Query

Draig

:help:

Hi guys - i'm totally new to this and hope to get a Hi Lux Surf in next 2 weeks. It's a grey import from Japan.

i'm trying to get a decent insurance quote for it - can anyone recommend a company (with web and/or phone number) please.

Any other tips for this would be gratefully appreciated too.

Dave

many thanks - i'll give them a try asap. its a minefield out there - most places on the net dont quote for the Hi Lux - looks like i may be in trouble getting a quote.

Draig

Give Lifesure a call on 01480-474604 or www.lifesure.co.uk , they were the cheapest for me .

Tesco quoted me 485 for my Hiace Super Custom Limited with various extras full no claims, fully comp, admitedly I have a 'few' grey hairs, but i was happy

many thanks folks for the help - Adrian Flux will be my choice - decent price and nice service - gets my money anyday.

now all I gotta do is wait to get my new 'toy' :D

err - how on earth do I join this club thingy will be my next question I suppose? lol

Dave

- - - - a very happy (and a little bit excited) new Toyota owner

I insured by Hi-Lux Surf (Grey Import) last month with Norwich Union. I already had insurance with them and switched cars. However, the make and model had to be approved and confirmed before they'd provide cover for it.

I can't do that - got a company car so starting off from new with the ncb. considering it's an import the price wasn't too bad. if i had ncb - it would have dropped a lot.

just tried their site - says no japanese imports :( so can anyone else help me out?

Dave

erm I am insured with them and mines a jap import :D