Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Coilovers Top Spec Custom Modified

Yaris WRC

well as my yaris is almost back to standard one of the last things to come off it is my custom coilovers.

the rears are KONI rebound adjustable dampers and the springs are custom made along with the ENVY performance adjustable rear spring seat

the fronts are the bee's knees

originally they were TTE shocks and springs, but these were not adjustable so i had the inserts removed and had special KONI inserts put in.

these have independantly adjustable bound and rebound (most really good kits adjust the bound and rebound at the same time. but the top of the range kits for track use have independantly adjustable bound and rebound.)

and to top it all off i am also including CUSCO adjustable top mounts.

£450 includes shipping.

446393_94_full.jpg

297875192a4391078324b839966127l.jpg

297875192a4337314913b494462667l.jpg

446393_150_full.jpg

Hi there i was just wondering a few things..

Would these fit on a yaris one litre gs vvti?

Also how much is the maximun you can lower the car with these?

Many thanks from Guy

yes i think they fit all mk1 yaris.

they can go so low that tyres will touch the arches front and rear with 15inch alloys and tyres.

I know the tein basic colovers sit it 60 mm at front and 57mm at back when its at its lowest...but would you say that these would sit it any lower than that??

cheers..

well with regards your question... i dont have any numbers for how low my setup can lower the car. but like i said, they can go so low that with 205/45/15 profile tyres on 15inch wheels on the front and 195/45/15 tyres on the rear, that they would touch the actual 1/4 pannels of the car

so saying that, it doesnt really matter that i have no numbers these could lower the car further than than it would be possible to drive around in.

if you know what i mean

the TEINs might very well be able to do the same if you put them at the lowest. and as they have the same rear spring seats. if you want lower all you do is remove the spring seat. but the springs i have for the rear are too small to use on the rear WITHOUT the spring seats.

i have put a pic up top of how low the car was. the fronts and rears could still do down some more.

• 5 months later...
well with regards your question... i dont have any numbers for how low my setup can lower the car. but like i said, they can go so low that with 205/45/15 profile tyres on 15inch wheels on the front and 195/45/15 tyres on the rear, that they would touch the actual 1/4 pannels of the car

so saying that, it doesnt really matter that i have no numbers these could lower the car further than than it would be possible to drive around in.

if you know what i mean

the TEINs might very well be able to do the same if you put them at the lowest. and as they have the same rear spring seats. if you want lower all you do is remove the spring seat. but the springs i have for the rear are too small to use on the rear WITHOUT the spring seats.

i have put a pic up top of how low the car was. the fronts and rears could still do down some more.

are theses still 4 sale??