Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari Or Mr2?

Pompey Gaz

NO NOT AGAIN!!!!!

ITS RUBBISH!

This subject must come up every month now. Why turn a stunning jap car into something it will never be, its ok if you like the shape of the Ferrari look-a-like but can you image how rubbish it would look sitting at traffic lights with a real one next to you, you would get laughed at!

Plus its about a third smaller than the real thing.

In my strong opinion they should burn all Ferrari bodykits!

i didn't know this had been on here before, lol pretty obvious when you think about it lol

i like the 360 bodykit though :P

if someone owns one take it to JAE :P

so this is how the bbq was being transported then :D

wonder if you can get an mr2 kit for a corolla, haha make my little beast into an mr2 haha

i do quite like these to be fair but they need to be done well. seen a few ropey ones and it doesnt work.

if your sat at the lights and you happen to have a 400bhp rev3 tubby motor sat behind you think how ubiked the ferrari driver would be when you nail his a$$.

ferrari looks without the ferrari ownership prices.

i know some one who pays £15 a day insurance on a ferrari 360, may not sound much but times 15 by 365 and its a lot add to that fuel and serviceing costs and the mr2/ferrari kit looks more viable. god any one would think the MR2 was some kind of rare classic. :D

Cant believe no one has noticed the playboy number plate on this stunningly small Ferrari!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links