Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Of Life's Unanswered Questions!

Adubb

enjoy! :D

-----------------

"So tell me, are those cookies made with real Girl Scouts?"

After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?

After heat killed bad germs, where do they go? Obviously not in heaven, since they've been bad. Surely then can't go to hell, for the heat would kill them again(?)...

After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?

Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Can a storm be officially designated as a tornado without touching down at a trailer park?

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

Can I yell MOVIE in a crowded firehouse?

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?

Charlie: I'm not old enough to understand girls. Jasper: Heh, I don' think anybody lives THAT long.

Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons because they were created and not born so therefore no umbilical stump to create one?

Did Noah keep his bees in archives?

Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?

Do Amish people get one phone call when arrested?

Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? - George Carlin

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?

:cacker: Ahh hell.. well i used to be able to answer that for u.. but i can really remember right now.. but it has something to do w/ while we're in the womb, everyone starts out w/ the same amount of chromosones , in which everyone has the same body parts to begin w/.. then they start spliting and.. ahh hell. .i dont remember.. somethin along those lines..

in terms of cars, one car has aircon the other one doesnt. the car that doesnt have aircon will have a blank instead of the aircon switch!

mens nipples

!Removed! are an optional extra!

or does that mean standard equipment aircon makes ya car female hmmmmmmmmm :blink::thumbsup:

:cacker: Ahh hell.. well i used to be able to answer that for u.. but i can really remember right now.. but it has something to do w/ while we're in the womb, everyone starts out w/ the same amount of chromosones , in which everyone has the same body parts to begin w/.. then they start spliting and.. ahh hell. .i dont remember.. somethin along those lines..

Something like that...

hmm ok... so do women have men nipples then?

are testicles an opposit to a vagina? (ohh ohh.. vagina as a keyword.. gimme gimmee google hits)

also someone mentioned that we would look weird without nipples... but if we did not have nipples in the beginning would we still look weird?

:cacker: Ahh hell.. well i used to be able to answer that for u.. but i can really remember right now.. but it has something to do w/ while we're in the womb,  everyone starts out w/ the same amount of chromosones , in which everyone has the same body parts to begin w/.. then they start spliting and..  ahh hell. .i dont remember.. somethin along those lines..

hmm ok... so do women have men nipples then?

are !Removed! an opposit to a !Removed!? (ohh ohh.. !Removed! as a keyword.. gimme gimmee google hits)

also someone mentioned that we would look weird without nipples... but if we did not have nipples in the beginning would we still look weird?

:wacko: uhh.. i cant think straight anymore.. :blink: