Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Co2 Output Information

DaveL3

Hi All

Have just bought a Toyota Estima Emina Luxury X model (10 years old) and was wondering if anyone knows what the co2 output is for this engine? Have got hold of a manual but this doesn1t show the answer. Reason to find out is I have heard that next year vehicle excise duty will be very high on 7 seaters and high out put co2 vehicles. Anyone else heard this or know the answer to my question? Thanks in anticipation.

DaveL3

Haven't heard this, but am keenly interested. Would an MOT certificate say any6thing about this? Can't find mine at the moment.

Kind regards,

Chris

Haven't heard this, but am keenly interested. Would an MOT certificate say any6thing about this? Can't find mine at the moment.

Kind regards,

Chris

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Chris. Thanks for your interest. Looked on my MOT cert. but it doesn`t give the info. Better find yours quick eh!

Cheers

DaveL

Only vehicles built after 2001 will have the higher rate tax, vehicles built before will remain on the old tax system...

Only vehicles built after 2001 will have the higher rate tax, vehicles built before will remain on the old tax system...

Thanks for the info room 101. So tax shouldn`t rise for pre 2001 vehicles. You don`t happen to know the co2 output of these vehicles do you?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links