Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rising Sun Car Show

GIDDLEPIN

Anne & me met up with Hou, Ash & Rich at TocNorthern HQ otherwise known as Ferry Bridge Services.

It was top down driving for us in the brilliant sunshine (Seriously :yes: ) We arrived at Nostell Priory at about 11.30 and left around 12.45. Unfortunately the weather hadn't been kind to the venue and it was a little thin on the ground. I wouldn't say it was a show not worth visiting, in fact I hope it's on again next year ;), it's a good sized site and I reckon it would be a great weekend pi.......get together ;)

All the pictures are HERE

TocRisingSun025.jpg

Great pictures Les :kewlpics:

you had better weather than us down here today :(

The weather took a turn for the worst later in the afternoon.

It's a bit of a shame really, as the changeable weather did scare quite a lot of people away from the whole weekend. I enjoyed it though, There were some super cars there, a few familiar faces from previous meets too.

This would be a great event for the overnight drunken barbecue set ! That's our plan for next year anyway !

My 2 fave pictures, that pizza was awesome, shame no one else thought so

TocRisingSun021.jpg

TocRisingSun020.jpg

Good laugh will be far better next year! :thumbsup:

theres an orange supra in meggies thats done like the one from Fast and Furious

I've heard that a few cars from lincolnshire made it into that movie but i'm unsure of how true that is

was great seeing u again les, ann and hou it was a shame i couldnt find rich and ash!

to be honnest the show wasnt great although there was more cars this year last year was better!

what was wrong with the pizza?

it was tandori chicken,ham, garlic, jalepenos and tuna!

nice lovely breath then :P

was great seeing u again les, ann and hou it was a shame i couldnt find rich and ash!

to be honnest the show wasnt great although there was more cars this year last year was better!

Sorry about that Hoho,

I enjoyed the afternoon. Spent a good while getting the 'guided tour' of the Suzuki Cappucinos. Genius little things !