Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadging

Mr 16 Valve

The only thing you don't want to pull off is the toyota Badge since its on pin's everything else should just be stick on's

the boot is raised by the toyota symbol, i dnt mind tht 1 but the rest are goin this week

16v

Has anyone de-badged a T-Sport????

I'd like to do mine but i'm uncertain about holes.

Has anyone de-badged a T-Sport????

I'd like to do mine but i'm uncertain about holes.

You could start by getting the TTE front grille as a) it looks so much better than the pre-facelift grille and b ) It debadges the front :thumbsup: No idea on the back in terms of what is stuck and what is pinned.

Pic02.JPG

On my E12 SR 2.0 D-4D all badges are stuck on and will simply peel off other than the main Toyota Badge in the middle. Hope this helps!

On my E12 SR 2.0 D-4D all badges are stuck on and will simply peel off other than the main Toyota badge in the middle. Hope this helps!

i would love to de Badge my t-sport (it would look very subtle from the back to thoose who dont know) but i have noticed it is very well stuck down .

would the paint work be ok underneath??

i would love to de badge my t-sport (it would look very subtle from the back to thoose who dont know) but i have noticed it is very well stuck down .

would the paint work be ok underneath??

What I would do is to soak the badges whilst on the car in water (to try and wet the spongey sticky bit on the back) then take them off. This should then leave some of the sticky stuff on the the car and then you simply get some tar and glue remover and wipe it all off!

At least thats what I fone with my previous car which was a few years old when I debadge it!

use a hairdryer for about a minute or so n the badges will peel off.....get autoglym tar n remover to remove the residue lweft.......looks grwat,9 done my t-sport.