Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels For My '93 Ae102

bcfc_85

Hiya, I'm currently looking at a set of 17" OZ Superturismo wheels on eBay, have no idea if they'll fit straight onto my AE102 '93 Corolla 1.8 GXi!! The info on the wheels is telling me "et25 pcd 108mm". Not being in the know about wheels much I have no idea what this means!! Can anyone help, if anyone knows if these will fit onto my car I'd be grateful!!!

Thanks very very much!!

Hiya, I'm currently looking at a set of 17" OZ Superturismo wheels on ebay, have no idea if they'll fit straight onto my AE102 '93 Corolla 1.8 GXi!! The info on the wheels is telling me "et25 pcd 108mm". Not being in the know about wheels much I have no idea what this means!! Can anyone help, if anyone knows if these will fit onto my car I'd be grateful!!!

Thanks very very much!!

for the GXI

Make - Toyota Model - Corolla >01 Year - 85 to 01 PCD - 4x100 Offset - 35 to 45 Bore - 54.1

I have alloy of a mk3 mr2 and the car is lowered by 40mm. The 15's at the front 'JUST' fit and 205 rubber catches on full lock.

16's on the back needed spacers to fit with out rubbing the struts.

in a word NO they won't fit.