Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica Manuals

DogmaLoki

I tackled this a little bit in my other topic, but thought I'd branch it out to its own one.

I am interested in getting some tech manuals for my Toyota Celica GT 92 Japanese import (not sure if it's the same specs as the UK ones).

Does anyone have any suggestions? The Hanes one seems to be geared towards the US and Gundy said it wasn't much good. I have been searching the forums, but have come up empty handed really. Saw some talk of CDs, but can't find them on eBay or anything.

Any help would be appreciated. :) :)

if you have,and are willing to spend a bit on manuals,then give toyota a ring and ask them,i'm sure they'll be able to help out,but i must warn you,it probably won't be cheap. :o

won't hurt to try them though :thumbsup:

should of mentioned that in the other post but didn't think :lol:

I phoned Toyota... no luck. :(

Does anyone have any more ideas? What do you all use... or do you all know it anyway? :)

I've found the Hanes manaul... some manual on Amazon which is tailored for US/Canada, and a CD-ROM from the US which I assume may have similar problems.

Then again, I'm hell bent on getting a UK manual which is stupid as it's a Japanese import.

So should I get a US something and bite the bullet?

• 3 months later...

ive a copy of the toyota cds that people are on about.

while they are geared more for the us market mainly they do give you some very good information and they have loads of diagrams like the haynes manuals.

might not be toyotas own manual but still a good guide.

e mail me your address if in uk and iwill post you a copy

lee.nauyokas@btinternet.com

ps put toyota cds in subject bar cos i dont normally accept emails from unknown people

Thanks for the offer oldtoyotasrule. But I bought the CDs from eBay a while back, and got the Haynes manual. :)

I haven't actually explored the CDs properly yet though.

I found a manual on Amazon, but its wrapped up for xmas so cant give the name at present.

Popped in to Toyota before hand and they reckoned £200 for a workshop manual.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links