Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A Uk Corolla Gt Coupe!

dimebag

Hey guys and gals,

Basically i am looking for a silver over graphite, corolla gt coupe ae86. I have been looking at imports, but silver over graphite was never made for the jap market. I have been looking at them over here in ireland, but i dont trust buying one over here at all. All on the verge of blowing up. I really want a uk coupe from the mainland.

Silver over graphite is what i want, if you have one or know anyone who has. Please get in touch with me. I want to restore a gt coupe to factory condition and treat it like a king :toast: I am also very interested in bergundy.

If you know of ANY uk coupes, regardless of colour......please get in touch with me right away. If i can find one, i will definatley start a restoration thread, detailing all the stages invloved in getting it to factory condition :thumbsup:

Also where else should i look??

If anyone has any ideas email me, dimebag_from_hell@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Ha.. Of all the AE86's you choose to link.. you get one of Rash's cars who is a trader on this forum! :lol:

I have driven that very car and it is in great condition for its age. :o)

If i am looking an import, i will import it myself from japland. Cheers for the link though, much appreciated.

If you know of anyone with a uk coupe or of one for sale, contact me straight away through my email address. :thumbsup:

Rash has had a few uk examples now, might be worth giving him a ring.

He has gone through quite a few.. :)

Click on his name in my signature and give him a ring, he might be able to source you one.

Not original enough for me! Keep your eyes peeled though guys, if you see anything in the trader, let me know :eek::yahoo:

thanks

I have contacted him about his bergundy coupe, he wont sell. Imports are easy enough to get but i am looking for a UK coupe!!

Sold my Import AE86 over the weekend so on the look out for a UK one myself now :thumbsup: BUT if i dont get one soon i'll just keep my eyes for a good late Black import Levin....

Rash

Sold my Import AE86 over the weekend so on the look out for a UK one myself now :thumbsup: BUT if i dont get one soon i'll just keep my eyes for a good late Black import Levin....

Rash

Aww Man.. what am i going to JAE in now!!! :P

BUMP! Theres a black levin on eBay right now.....

Still looking for a UK coupe, preferably bergundy or silver over graphite.

Aww Man.. what am i going to JAE in now!!! :P

not to worry - i have over a month to find you something suitable - or may get my mates mint ae82 for ya... old skool but a mint original example :thumbsup:

anything RWD or with a Turbo is what i crave man.. lol

also how is the hunt for my Bora coming along? Get my VTi back in a couple of days finally and i want to get rid!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links