Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silver Over Graphite Corolla Gt Coupe!

dimebag

Hey guys and gals,

Basically i am looking for a silver over graphite, corolla gt coupe ae86. I have been looking at imports, but silver over graphite was never made for the jap market. I have been looking at them over here in ireland, but i dont trust buying one over here at all. All on the verge of blowing up. I really want a uk coupe from the mainland.

Silver over graphite is what i want, if you have one or know anyone who has. Please get in touch with me. I want to restore a gt coupe to factory condition and treat it like a king toast.gif I am also very interested in bergundy.

If you know of ANY uk coupes, regardless of colour......please get in touch with me right away. If i can find one, i will definatley start a restoration thread, detailing all the stages invloved in getting it to factory condition thumbsup.gif

Also where else should i look??

If anyone has any ideas email me, dimebag_from_hell@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

They are all gone mate & you know it, how many people do you know with ae86s within 20 miles of your house?, I am willing to bet its 30+???

Most are gone, but there are still some left!! I will probably end up having to go for an import! Although i am trying my best to get one out of the mainland!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey guys and gals,

Basically i am looking for a silver over graphite, corolla gt coupe ae86. I have been looking at imports, but silver over graphite was never made for the jap market. I have been looking at them over here in ireland, but i dont trust buying one over here at all. All on the verge of blowing up. I really want a uk coupe from the mainland.

Silver over graphite is what i want, if you have one or know anyone who has. Please get in touch with me. I want to restore a gt coupe to factory condition and treat it like a king toast.gif I am also very interested in bergundy.

If you know of ANY uk coupes, regardless of colour......please get in touch with me right away. If i can find one, i will definatley start a restoration thread, detailing all the stages invloved in getting it to factory condition thumbsup.gif

Also where else should i look??

If anyone has any ideas email me, dimebag_from_hell@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

They are all in Ireland being rallied or sprinted! You may find one over here but htey get snapped up quickly

Kingo :thumbsup:

Most are gone, but there are still some left!! I will probably end up having to go for an import! Although i am trying my best to get one out of the mainland!

There are only about 100-120 UK spec AE86s still registered in the UK, plus some imports.

I've only read about a few of the rare ones, like the ones you're looking for, and these are in the hands of enthusiasts.

There are many people who'd like to get their hands on one of these little gems. Myself included.

You may have left it too late.

Good luck, though.

• 1 month later...

I'm still looking for a nice coupe.......GOLD/BURGUNDY/SILVER OVER BLACK....i love all these cars but would settle for any colour. If you have one or know someone who does, please get in touch with me right away. I have been searching for too long and starting to feel like giving up.....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know where there is a silver over graphite ae86 not far from me in a garage he probably wont sell but you never know, pm me your phone no & ill pass it on, where in the north are you?

• 6 months later...

I'm still looking for a nice coupe.......GOLD/BURGUNDY/SILVER OVER BLACK....i love all these cars but would settle for any colour. If you have one or know someone who does, please get in touch with me right away. I have been searching for too long and starting to feel like giving up.....

[/quote

i have just bought a uk spec one in london which has been in storage for about 9yrs and there is a few rust spots and no rot, the car is solid. I am looking for an inlet manifold and an original rear spoiler as im looking to restore it to its original condition

edited to remove non paying members advert - please read the "for sale" forum terms amd conditions.