Do Not Sell My Personal Information

G6 Coilovers

_corolla_

hey ppl. this is my first topic so HI!. so i have been to carnoisseur to buy some Eibach springs and koni shocks. he added it all up and told me if i wanted to spend that kind of money he can get me k-sport coilovers. which would be the better option?. im still running on standard 14" alloys so thanx in advance..

hey ppl. this is my first topic so HI!. so i have been to carnoisseur to buy some eibach springs and koni shocks. he added it all up and told me if i wanted to spend that kind of money he can get me k-sport coilovers. which would be the better option?. im still running on standard 14" alloys so thanx in advance..

why dont you just get pi lowering springs 40mm and roll the arches for 200 euro, donegal roads to rough unless your mad into the decked look but you can say goodbye to front bumper very easily! :yahoo:

my car is low the way it is. the front splitter is sitting on the footpath when i park up, all i wanted to do is stiffen up the ride a lot. i tried 17"s on it today and they are sitting on the lip of the arch as they are. could my shocks be worn out?

my car is low the way it is. the front splitter is sitting on the footpath when i park up, all i wanted to do is stiffen up the ride a lot. i tried 17"s on it today and they are sitting on the lip of the arch as they are. could my shocks be worn out?

the so called sport suspension on the g6 model is somewhat soft, the car is not light either so its very bouncy when lowered, if you have 17" wheels on, the back lip of the rear arch must be rolled to prevent contact. Also the type of tyres on the alloys will effect the ride, a tyre wall curving out over the alloy will still make contact with metal, suggest kumo brand full load in the back and no arching! As for your shocks you can get a set of monroe gas shocks in letterkenny to stiffen up the rear. :eek: