Do Not Sell My Personal Information

95 Corolla Dx For Sale

driftin harmony

ok check dis ....i was about to drop da 20v in this car but.....i got in an accident .........tires blew as i was turning....went straight into a rockside of a mountain ......well wats left is almost everything right now...i have da whole complete car .... .....i also got rear ended so trunk lid and rear bumper is damaged ........interior is perfectly fine......engine(7afe)(1.8)(86000miles) still good.......all doors still good .......whole front end is torn....i also have a pair of 96 corolla tail lights too......oh also i jes got two new pairs of Speakers infinity for the fronts and da back........i have a carbon fiber hood for this car .......da hood is torn a lil bit, chips on da side and a 1inch crack on da side i tink it repairable ........not sure but ill give u guys a deal on that ....also got a stock hood needs a paint job .....other then that no dins or anything....still have stock cassete player..........iradium spark plugs i jes got em about a couple weeks before the collision....... .............well as i was saying ......i have a whole car to scrap........and i have parts avaliable for sale .........jes email me back at Viethomie2k2@aol.com............tell me wat part ...and ill tell u wat i can do and da condition of it ...........ill see if i can get a cam to take pictures too .....right now i have some of the car before the crash

post-24-1061802902.jpg