Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South West Mini-meet

Fidgits

51 minutes.... or 54.1 miles approximately :D

We'l be heading for the coast after some time at the pub, bacon butties etc via the country roads so you'll be headed back home withthe gang :D

from bowood house... that's a long country drive ;)

We'l be heading for the coast after some time at the pub, bacon butties etc via the country roads so you'll be headed back home withthe gang :D

jimma I'm being an idiot, its 54.1 miles to the not so mini meet, 73.3 miles to this one....

Count me in - and Mrs ae111sr too.

Does this still make it a mini meet? or has it just been upgraded by the amount of responses?

erm.... different meet Ryan...

But be there at 1pm, there is a cafe that serves bacon sarnies, and im sure a cruise afterwards can be arranged...

jimma I'm being an idiot, its 54.1 miles to the not so mini meet, 73.3 miles to this one....

Thats cool 73 miles is ok. I havn't got a Mini anyway :lol:

okay, I just want to make a brief request...

Bowood house is a family thing, and we will be parking in the public car park, I would request that everyone will drive responsibly, there will be children walking about, and I would hate to see an incident involving a club member.

Somewhere on the site is a sticky about driving responsibly at meet locations, as it is pretty obvious it is a car club it is important that everyone behaves so not to give either TOC or LOC a bad name....

Ian I hope your not counting Steve as a Lexus as Soarers were imported and sold under the toyota Badge if I am not mistaken and rebadged by owners to Lexus....

Ahhh... but Soarers are sold in the US as Lexus SC's....

Infact, anywhere outside Japan where they are sold, they are badged as Lexus...

Yes.. put places where they are sold OEM, rather than through an importer or personal import.. they are badged as Lexus..

You wait... when they release Lexus in Japan next year, the Soarer will be re-badged as Lexus!

LOC

Bazza

Fidgits

Mr Lex

NigeSt

SteveAudioX

Jac114

Steve (Admin)

Claire G

TOC

Rhaines

Roadrunner

Creech

yaristpot

Dom

Ian M

Badger

Scot

A111SR

91CelicaGT

Oooh oooh!

We've caught you up (car wise) since Creech and Scot will be passengers, both LOC and TOC now have 8 cars each!

scot will be coming in the mk1 as I am going to bristol straight from the meet, sorry ian, thats 9:8.... Close call though Ian :D

Scot, reckon you can get your dad to come along in the Supra ??? 10-8 :D :D :D

Come on TOC any more members coming for the mini meet ???

Can't let LOC cathc up and overtake us like that :D

hmm.. well were just trying to convince Loz to come.. along with his Noz partner in crime.. Dave.. so that could be another 2 of LOC! :thumbsup:

ian, , hav'nt you ever noticed the second celica on our drive?? who said creech was a passenger !!!! lol B)

Forums

News

Membership