Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Suspect It's Girly...

paalo

So I've been told many times, yes it is. Probably because it's very pretty looking from the side and back, I think the front is quite aggressive looking though. Best of both (or does that just mean it's best for !Removed! people????).

I don't know, personal opinions i suppose at the end of the day.

Hey guys,

isn't the yaris a car for girls? lol

Maybe, but if you are insecure about your masculinity then consider getting a VW Beetle, Mini, MX-5, Audi TT or Ka instead...

:thumbsup:

Hey guys,

isn't the yaris a car for girls? lol

Maybe, but if you are insecure about your masculinity then consider getting a VW Beetle, Mini, MX-5, Audi TT or Ka instead...

:thumbsup:

hey, u sound quite knowledged on girly cars lol - what car do u drive again? lol ;)

A T Sport :thumbsup: I’m in touch with my feminine side ;)

A woman may have a Yaris because it looks nice. A man may have a Yaris because he knows a good car when he sees one. (No disrespect to the female members out there)

:yes:

A woman may have a Yaris because it looks nice. A man may have a Yaris because he knows a good car when he sees one. (No disrespect to the female members out there)

you know something? thats the killing thing. I love ma yaris coz of its reliabilty. i cant believe i got 60k on it and still got the same feel as i picked *her* up from mr T. ma car is sooooo blitzy and lovely! I just had to tow a mate yesterday coz his rover let him down.. a 36k mile engine! Brits cant make cars can they ;)

Yeah i agree and about the realiabiltly, as my lady and i both own a yaris apart from she has the baby one and i have the daddy one B) :thumbsup: B) and we both think there great cars

Yeah, they are quite feminine & I remember reading a while ago that Toyota designed the Yaris as a car for women but sod it, they're great cars & I buy my car for me, if somebody thinks they're girly or whatever that's their problem

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links