Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo..want To Beef It Up A Bit...how.

vangav

Hello Paseo people.

Whats the best buy in the way of induction kit and exhausts etc and where do I get them from.

By the way....had a great time at JAE (my first show) look forward to the next meet.

cheers :help:

hey, welcome to TOC.

firstly, there are no off the shelf exhaust systems for the seo... you gotta go custom. Powerflow is used by quite a few ppl on here i think, but i personally wouldnt reconmend them...

as for induction... i guess Green supply a good kit. K&N only do a replacemnt filter at the mo, no kit.

you can lower it with coilovers if you go stateside to order them in, other wise PI offer a 40mil drop on just springs.

Eibach offer and anti roll bar kit thing for the front.

Momo (and i guess others) offer a Strut (universal)

If ur brave, you could probably squeeze some thin ish 18s under the arches, but 17s are the safe, no arch mod option.

Anything i missed out guys?

the best induction system you can get (i think) is the BMC CDA filter. youll be able to get that to fit your paseo.

you can also get a k&n filter, just measure your intake size and get a uni fitting.

or you could put a 4e-fte engine in it ;););)

Anything i missed out guys?

Not that I can think of :thumbsup:

Vangav you heard my backbox @ JAE & saw the Green filter so you know what I think :D

Still I tried your lowering technique while I was on holiday :thumbsup: , pack as much stuff in the boot as poss = instant lowering :lol:

97 Paseo...What Green filter and back box have you got..there seems to be loads of 'em.

Yours sounded the business though! Where is the best place to get em' from?

Im still trying to understand all this stuff, some times when i read these threads, they could all be talking a foriegn language :eek:

Vangav

:lol: The Green filter for the Paseo is the same as the Corolla one, its listed as that on there site.

My backbox is from Powerflow but there are a few good custom exhuast places about. :thumbsup:

mellow yellow

do ya ever come round the mansfield area?

im sure ive seen that car somewhere before?

:unsure:

mellow yellow

do ya ever come round the mansfield area?

im sure ive seen that car somewhere before?

:unsure:

mansfield?! dont even know where t F*£% that is matey!!! :huh:

so no, never in masnfield... go lots of places in that car, but never there... is it any good? i might just pop down (or up depending where it is) one day!

ok then just off junction 28 of M1

ive just seen a very similar car then i think it mite actually have five spoke rims tho

mansfields good but not spectacular

think theres a cruise on 31st aug in portland retail park tho

:thumbsup:

jaxx......Where is Portland retail park? Is this the same meet that is next door to a cafe and has a great carpark to take some good photo's of our motors....I seen it on another thred but was not sure if it was an open meet or just for certain cars/people?

ok then just off junction 28 of M1

hmmm... u may have seen it on the M1 then? i use that a lot to go places....

work sends me everywhere from Newcastle to London to Norwich to Leeds.....

maybe you've seen it on a motorway?

I hope you have, i want to be the only one with a modded Special Edition... just to make it even more unique!

post-47-1061932345.jpg

i dunno bloke it cant be u cos i see it quite often ill let ya know for sure what it is when i know

jaxx......Where is Portland retail park? Is this the same meet that is next door to a cafe and has a great carpark to take some good photo's of our motors....I seen it on another thred but was not sure if it was an open meet or just for certain cars/people?

vangav - portland retail park is next door to field mill (mansfield footie ground) the car park is huge with nice smooth tarmac and the only thing i can describe as a cafe being there is burger king! its nice for piccys cos its lit really well by sodium lamps high up, an ya can get some pretty moody shots! yeah its an open meet no club specific or owt.

check this for the last one

http://www.maxxd.com

that one was small but this one is meant to be much bigger cos of the publicity

the coppers are sound too!

:thumbsup:

Jaxx....just been to the www.maxed.com site..took ages to get on it :ffs: but all signed up now. Looked at gallery and saw a meet about 15 mins from me. The Roadworkz 2003 meet at Cheltenham..is there another coming up there?

Might try and make the Portland one, if work don't get in way :angry: . What time is everyone aiming for at Portland?

• 2 months later...

You do realize that there is a message board and website dedicated to Paseos?

www.paseopimp.com

Go there, join the forum. There are a lot of people that say we're a bunch of :censor: , that all we do is chase away n00bs all day or whatever. That's not the case. There's loads of great information and, if you can't find what you need, you can ask.

You do realize that there is a message board and website dedicated to Paseos?

www.paseopimp.com

Go there, join the forum. There are a lot of people that say we're a bunch of :censor: , that all we do is chase away n00bs all day or whatever. That's not the case. There's loads of great information and, if you can't find what you need, you can ask.

Yep, but if you need to ask a question this is the place to be, hence all the people from Pimp that end up here.

Welcome to TOC btw. :thumbsup:

Plus this is a good place to post for us brits jason.

i agree - if you dig through all the rubbish in the forums there is a lot of good info there....

but you guys have chased away quite a few people there.

J

I'd say the best thing you can do is trade it in.. and get something w/ some potential.. or keep it stock.. and just drive it.. and save ur money for somethin else.. I put well over 6000 in my paseo.. and paid 3300 for it 3 years ago.. when i traded it in.. i got 3100 for it.. if i had that 6000 back.. i'd be MUCH happier!

but.. no matter what i say wont change ur mind.. so if you do decide to keep the paseo.. I'd say do everything PERFECT!! not just half *****!

Also.. Dont get the short ram intake.. if ur into customizing get a AEM COLD AIR INTAKE system w/ a bypass valve for a honda accord.. and then make it fit.. also w/ the exhaust.. get a header from hotshot.. and get either a.) a local shop to make a downpipe and get an aftermarket muffler, or b.) find a place online that sells downpipes and catbacks and all that shizzzy.. but i'm tellin ya.. w/ a car like the paseo.. it's A HELL OF ALOT cheaper to make it look fast, then to make it fast.. ya understand what I'm sayin?

Sorry.. I'm in sort of a downer mood cuz i found out 2 days ago that my rim is cracked, and that i need new rims.. :ffs: oh well..

but if i can help you w/ anything.. hit me up on AIM/ AOL.. my SN is Adubb264

cya

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links