Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Think I'm Going Orange!

JappyBeast

What Colour Should I go Next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour Should I go Next?

• Focus ST Orange + Black
    • Seat Ibiza Light Green + Black
    • Pineapple Yellow + Black
    • Keep her purple and spend the money elsewhere!

I think I am booking her in for a respray in July pending on a price and I cant decide what colour to go for.

I really like the colour of the Focus ST in orange so that is my first choice.

Along with the respray I am going to remove the Rev1 spoiler and add Border rear spats like this,

2000710749424608771_fs.jpg

If I keep her purple I would have £1000 to throw at something else, new interior? Rev 6 head lights?

I just dont know....

PLEASE HELP!!

deffo go orange, from the pics im not a big fan of it in purple, im sure it looks better in real life mind.

every :censor: has got ST orange, espicially chavs in 106s and corsas, so maybe try a different orange?

cars without back wings look the s*x, supras and MR2s in particular.

maybe someone will be kind enough to photoshop you car in orange with no back wing?

keep it purple and spend the money on summat else :D

My choice too :thumbsup:

lose the purple , as someone send the pics dont look too good (personally speaking) am sure it does look better in person mind .

Maybe a dark anthracite gun metal grey or that greeny brown dark grey , i always liked that .

Avoid the ST Orange for 2 reasons: 1) everybody else seems to be doing it & 2) it's an absolutely atrocious colour.

If I was getting a respray I'd go for flip paint with a nice royal blue fading into black or silver, I think it'd look the nutts

Jappy m8 your car is already a gorgeous color :) :thumbsup:

I appreciate its only an opinion but I dont think that orange is remotely attractive or a good look for your 2.

Currently your 2 is like.... perhaps the most sublimely outrageous colour I think ive ever seen ... but its very very tasteful.... spend the cash on summat else :thumbsup:

Im not too keen on the Purple especially with all the black bits. Id go with Matt Black as it looks the dogs!

Orange and silver MR2

I nearly bought this car 3 years ago, but deal fell through on my behalf of not being able to afford the insurance at the time this is the car and i thought it loked great at the time, not sure what your opinion is on it

Boro2856260.JPG

Paint the car Orange!! It would make such a difference!!

Orange car... no two tone affect, unless it's CF.

OR.... get a turbo engine put in!!

Personally I quite like that Lilac colour it is now (if a little girly). I'd go for dark purple/green flip paint, or blue/green flip if it was my money, but I think the orange will look pretty nice too :thumbsup:

Orange and silver MR2

I nearly bought this car 3 years ago, but deal fell through on my behalf of not being able to afford the insurance at the time this is the car and i thought it loked great at the time, not sure what your opinion is on it

Boro2856260.JPG

Seen that before. I thought the guy was nuts when he said that was what he was getting it painted like. TBH, not my taste at all.

Been thinking about it all day, I need to see my paint guy and see if he can do me a deal, I might just spend the money on something else, cant think what tho!

Could do the interior and change the dials.

Just sent an email regarding a Border CF Bonnet!

nice one. I've always been a tad weary of CF bonnets. You hear horror storys of them not fitting 100%.

Should be ok tho hopefully and will look good!

Even if you don't get the car resprayed, I still say get rid of the rev1 spoiler.

Aye.. I'd possible keep the scoop orange and get the roof section painted black?

Thought about it but I think I can get a cheaper deal if I just get him to paint the purple bits orange, will have to see.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links