Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie & Celica Question

Ion

Hi All,

Im new, and looking to buy a 1997 Anniversary Celica.

Any pitfalls I should look for, and also suggestions for insurance: 25 yrs old (& 5 days!), 5 yrs no claims. I have had quotes around £575 fully comp, more for protected NCD :(

Cheers

Chris

I'm a newbie to all this so can't comment on the car.

On the insurance... I am with More Th>n. They're really good for me, although actaully doing a quote for the Toyota I have on their site said they wouldn't insure it. But as I moved over from my Honda Civic, they said that was fine and charged me £16 more!

My mate at work who just got an MR2 went with elephant.co.uk, and they were okay for me too.

So I'd give them both a go if you haven't already.

celicas aint as deer as ppl think.. the gt4 adds a bit... i think there pretty much good cars every car has there little hick ups i aint seen to many that r real bad... only my oppinion though

Hello there well my experience with cars is only with the celica im only 17 and i have owned the SX 2.2L 5sfe 1992 and now i own a GT4 2.0L turbo 3sgte. Im one lucky dude!!! well they are fantastic cars I cant complain!!!! my SX was so reliable even though i didnt have it for long it was great no problems!!! :lol:

The gt4 has caused me some trouble :cacker: (only due to excessive mods) but i still love it. A stock gt4 would go 4eva if was looked after and regularly servied im sure of it!! if you have any questions on celicas and there driving pleasure ask me ive been through alot with them infact thats all i have ever really dealt with my dad had the 165 1989 celica!!! HAHAHA how cool we are a celica family! :group-cuddles: Cheers!!!

post-37-1061882471.jpg

Hello there well my experience with cars is only with the celica im only 17 and i have owned the SX 2.2L 5sfe 1992 and now i own a GT4 2.0L turbo 3sgte.

the grey celica in my post above is my sx and the white celica is the gt4!!!

So i took one out for a test drive, and deposit was paid :D

Is there a site with lots of 25th anniversary info on it at all (like what extra's are with it)?

And how may were made for the UK, and worldwide?

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links