Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Wheels

mepwalo

Does anybody know what Toyota steering wheels fit the Paseo? I love my ST but that grey plastic wheel has GOT to go..............

i really like the Kahn steering wheel... if they have a gear nob and handbrake handle to match i'd get em straight away! im pretty sure this has an airbag option for it too, as do a few momos....

i thought steering wheels where universal and u just have to get an adaptor to fir ur car... im sure its the same fitment as other toyotas...

i thought steering wheels where universal and u just have to get an adaptor to fir ur car...

Yea thats what I thought.

I was also under the impression that the air-bag wheels were mega expensive?

Im reluctant to remove the airbag and was wondering if any of the MR2/Celica etc steering wheels fit the Paseo. I was going to ask my Toyota dealership but theyre often unhelpful and my guy in the Netherlands doesnt know...........

I'd doubt they'd fit but you never know!

You could always have the standard wheel trimmed, other than that I think you'll have to say bye-bye to the air-bag, even if you fitted an MR2 or Celica wheel the airbag would have to be replaced... <_<

I think Ill have to go the retrimming route!! I really dont want to do away with the airbag just in case.

Anybody got any ideas whose any good??

p.s I like your car!! Very similar to mine but Ive got a custom backbox and 6 spoke rims. Egbert Poelle at www.toyoshop.nl is very good for Paseo bits!! Apparantly hes just got some Denso Iridium plugs in. With the right leads (Magnecor) they give a 5bhp increase!!

Get some pics of yours up :thumbsup:

I met old Egbert at JAE, he was on about stut braces but I think I'd rather lower mine first... <_<

Carisma are the top dogs for re-trimming but I'd imagine they are serious money, there are bound to be loads of places. :)

Get the strut brace!! I got one for mine and its tightened the front end up nicely!! Not sure about lowering it yet as Egbert reckons that the underside of the car can get a hammering but I guess thats down to the driver..........

I had a look at the Celica steering wheel last night and was thinking about swaping the Paseo airbag into it (as the Celica horn is not on the steering wheel) but the mounting harness inside is different. I guess Ill have to leave it as it is..........

Its really hard to find decent suppliers for Paseo mods!! I used to use UPAuto but I found out that they were sneaking profit through as VAT charges!!

Anybody youd recomend??

Can't say I've found anyone in particular thats good for the Paseo bits, I think it's just a case of shopping around all over the place! :bookworm:

What sort of stut brace do you have & how much was it?

Shopping around is a nause but I guess thats the price of rare motoring!!

I got the strut brace from Egbert as he knows his beans!! I think it cost me £80 with freight but then UPAuto put on some extra costs hidden as VAT so I cant recall the actual figure I paid.............

Have a chat with Egbert and Im sure he'll be able to hook you up!! Seriously though the brace is well worth the money.............

Gonna get mine lowered now!! Egberts sold me on some 40mm springs........