Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newly Delivered Strata/sport Problems.

SLDeviant

I just had my new Aygo Strata, the strata is the name for the Sport in Ireland, delivered and its missing the rear Speakers and the tweeters. Obviously I was raging since I only discovered it after I had brought it home. It has everything else the Strata should have, alloys , tachometer and fog lamps etc. The dealer has already said he'd sort it but I'm just wondering will this mean I'll lose the car for a couple days, and will the dealer be able to do it exactly to factory spec or can I expect a bodge job. Has anyone else had this problem with theirs?

Apart from the problems with the sound system I have to say I love the car.

Yeah there's a acc. kit that can be got its a full factory fit spec, but were you not told that the aygo no only comes with 2 front Speakers its standard spec.Id be suprised if your getting them for free tho

that shouldnt take more then 2-4 hours, but I still think that you will need to leave it for a day ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links