Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance Websites

Drewa.d

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me of the performance sites they look on to check prices etc for their Yaris for exhausts and coilovers etc

I know of the obvious:

1.Envyperformance

2.Funky Styling

3.Fensport

Im looking at getting some coilovers at the end of this month and a Hks Silent Hi power exhaust and im just checking for prices on sites at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Drew

I had my tein coilovers from demon tweeks, £517

Tweeks is the only place I could get them from on 9 months intrest free finance.

But they don't sell hks stuff.

you coul also try prolex uk, may have to ring them to see what they can get.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me of the performance sites they look on to check prices etc for their Yaris for exhausts and coilovers etc

I know of the obvious:

1.Envyperformance

2.Funky Styling

3.Fensport

Im looking at getting some coilovers at the end of this month and a Hks Silent Hi power exhaust and im just checking for prices on sites at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Drew

Hello. have you tried powerflow exhausts had them make one for my yaris 1.3. look on their web site and it will tell you if their is a garage near where you live, hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hi guys thanks for the reply,

proexuk is that co.uk or .com? cant find the site. I have the money ready now for both so just trying to find the best deal :thumbsup:

Hi Malco yeah there is one in Darlington but ive heard bad reports about powerflow to behonest, and i know what your thinking the price im gonna pay for the hks could get a cat back system! oh well you pay for quality and im gonna have my t sport for a few good years so why not :yahoo:

If you're buying both together phone Envy and I'm sure Kev can do you a deal. He done me a deal when I phoned up to buy Tein coilovers and an A'PEXi induction kit! :thumbsup:

Still cant find any uk sites that sell the hks silent hi power exhaust! arrgh :evil:

found one or 2 for the tein coilovers slightly cheaper than envy might just ring them up on tue and see what they can do for us.

Anymore sites that stock these 2 people or do u know of anybody who's selling this exhaust?

Please Help! :crybaby:

Edit button's not working very well, I can edit the posts but not re submit them.

Quite a few tuning websites still don't add VAT to their prices so double check before ordering.

Thanks Kimi, bit more expensive than the rest though! Have you anything else on your car apart from the Hks Box? You impressed with the sound?

Was gonna go for the blitz but ive got a bit of money so i thought i would treat myself :)

Have you anything else on your car apart from the Hks Box? You impressed with the sound?

She's got a supercharger! :lol:

Have you anything else on your car apart from the Hks Box? You impressed with the sound?

She's got a supercharger! :lol:

:laughing: and yes it does sound good :yahoo:

lol forgot about that!

I was purely thinking about the exhaust!

Hey kimi you couldnt get me a HKS exhaust at trade price coul ya plz? and i'll give u a bit extra for your troubles :thumbsup::rolleyes::thumbsup:

lol

Hey its worth a try