Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ts Tyre Dilema

korkykat

They're useless in the snow but how often do we get snow?

Wide wheels will be terrible in the snow whatever tyres you have fitted! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Can any one tell me whether the original wheels of phase 2 Yaris T-Sport (185 55 R15 tyres) fit with the 195 50 R15 tyres!!

And will it be a good idea to fit the Toyo T1-R 195 50 R15? Thanks!!

I looked on mytyres, and the 195s are 20 quid per tyre cheaper than 185s!!! They are now 40 quid per tyre for 195 F1s, may have to look into this, seems a good deal, 50 quid per wheel.

And like above, I just need to triple check, the 195s will DEFINATELY fit onto the stock rim, with now downsides, or problems???

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the 195 F1's fitted, added some subtle tyreart; has to be said, they look superb! The extra cm width seems to make them look alot wider from the back. Very pleased! Annnnd got them for £51 each, fully fitted, balanced, valves and old tyre disposal, with alignment check!!

Iv found the Toyo's to be weak in the wet and greasy weather, but good in the dry. Dunlop SP9000's are sh*te all the time. BF Goodrich G-Force Profilers were brilliant at everything but hard to get holdof now. Just had two new Vredestein Sportrac 3's fitted and thus far they are brilliant too... noticable inmprovement in cabin noise, not had chance to thrash em yet though!

• 1 month later...

Guys has anyone got Goodyear Eagle GTII on their TS..... ???

Are they any good compared to the f1's ??

• 2 months later...

Hi

just to throw some other options into the equation I find Dunlop Sp Sport 9000 DSST to have been phonominal and the SP Sport 01 Fast Response tyres to be excellent. I tried Goodyear Eagle F1's on my Civic Type R and Clio Sport, but would not go back to them after the Dunlops. Also Conti Sport Contacts are pretty good also.

Just got my T Sport and a fresh set of SP SPort 01's in 195/50 size to put on it.

Yumma

Take a look on www.mytyres.com for some bargain prices, been buying my tyres from them for around 6 years and always been cheap and quick to deliver.

Yumma