Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Of Scotland Meet

Gibby

I'm always up for a meet, its just etting everyone else organised that's the problem :rolleyes:

Afaik, I'm free the next 3 weekends and then it starts getting busier.

:thumbsup:

A

I'm in, anytime suits me at the moment as I'm currently between jobs! :rolleyes:

Got the exhaust fitted yet mate?

aye very good cisy! Got the exhaust on a few days ago Ryan, sounds amazing!! ill get a video of it when i can be bothered... :thumbsup:

Someone set a date and if you can't make it tough! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

what about 19th not this sunday but next and were abouts near glasgow ayr ek paisley

• 2 weeks later...

Did this meet happen??

If not what about,

Date: Sunday 16th September 07

Time : 1pm

Location: Holiday Inn Express Strathclyde Park, Hamilton Rd, Strathclyde Country Park, Motherwell ML1 3RB

I've not long had my Celica so I'm just finding my feet with it and would love to meet up and put some faces to names??

If your interested can you add your name to the list,

1. Sharon

2. ???

I would be up for the 16th if im not working. Would be good to get a meet in before the weather gets any worse! :lol:

1. Sharon

2. Gibby

3. ????

You know, to the best of my knowledge I'm free that day. And its less than 10 miles from mine...

Can anyone thing of stuff to do/someplace to go on to?

That'll be the 3rd anniversary of my first TOC meet though so lets not drive too far (knowing what happened that night!

Count me in as "high likelyhood"

A

Why go to Strathy? I'd rather meet in town and we can boost for a bite to eat or something? :thumbsup:

Put me down as a 'If all the cool cats are going then so am I'! :)

Sooo.... Am I a cool Cat then Ryan, or are you going despite me?

Town sounds good though. Strathy is a bit "ned central" and tbh the speed bumps are NOT comfy in my car!

A

lol, what you's like.

The idea behind the meeting place is,

• Just off the motorway making it easy for everyone to get to
  • Toby Carvery is there where we could all go for something to eat & drink
  • Large Car Park
  • Just at the edge of Strathclyde Park so no speed bumps to overcome
  • 1pm on a Sun afternoon making it low on the ned scale :P

Anyway we could use it as a meeting place and move on to somewhere else together if we don't like it, but it makes a great starting point. ;)

Scottish Championship Car Racing is on that day at Knockhill, 9-5pm, how about an early start and go upto that? £12 for adults but well worth it.

Count me in if the mk1's still alive.

So you've been defiled? Sounds, erm, uncomfortable...

Day at Knockhill might be fun, what to the n00bs think?

A

Guys,

Just a little word of friendly advice from a fellow TOC member. I live near the hamilton /motherwell

dual carriageway. A lot of locals have been creating a stink because of the little neds you are talking

about racing at all hours. You know the type, 1 litre engine, 3 litre exhaust. Anyway local cops are

well involved and have been known to confiscate cars. (good news is, less corsas on the road) :lol:

If it looks modified and they are about theres a good chance you will get stopped if you are at this side

of the park. So take care and dont be calling me a codger (yet, surely another 20 years to go).

Cheers,

Dave ;)

Cheers Dave!

Trust me, TOC meetings are not like that - if they were I wouldn't be at any... :thumbsup:

There are so many modified cars around here that fit that description too - often being hooned down the M74 to the Hamilton/Motherwell junction...

A