Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Right.. Who Is Up For Go-karting?

Fizz

4th august sounds ok, bit pricy but yeah i'll make the effort to grace yuo with my presence :P

Its pricey because its twin engine karts... the single engine ones are normally for abotu £35 at other places.. :thumbsup:

I'll put yoru name down as well then. :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Pompey Gaz

• Moffmo

• Kev Mc

Top Posters In This Topic

4th august sounds ok, bit pricy but yeah i'll make the effort to grace yuo with my presence :P

Its pricey because its twin engine karts... the single engine ones are normally for abotu £35 at other places.. :thumbsup:

I'll put yoru name down as well then. :)

brilliant, cheers mate :)

sorry for double posting haha can i bring a plus one? a lass i know wants to come along haha

sorry for double posting haha can i bring a plus one? a lass i know wants to come along haha

The more the merrier... will be arrnaging a deadline for deposit collection soon.. :thumbsup:

Need a name though.. for the list.. :)

Have a few more names to add!!

Alan

Iain

jack

Daniel

Plus me of course!!

:thumbsup:

Excellent..w ill update the list tomorrow matey.... and as your in Leeds thats great cos i can meet up with you to collect the deposits closer to the time as i work just outside Rothwell next to the Manheim Auctions. :)

Fizz i didnt know you worked near rothwell!(oulton?)

Will try have some money by friday ish.

Fizz i didnt know you worked near rothwell!(oulton?)

Will try have some money by friday ish.

Indeed lad... im about 2 miles in from the junction 30 of the M62... past the rothwell sports centre heading up the dual carriage way towards Leeds and on the left.. :)

And nice one on the monies front.. the sooner we collect the sooner we can lookforward to it. :yahoo:

Right, just been on the Everton website & we've confirmed a friendly away at Palace for the 4th & there's no way I'm travelling all the way to London to visit Selhurst Park for a friendly which means I'm in, I'll get a cheque off within the next few days. I'll definately mention it to a few of my mates to see if any of them want to come along & could mention it on another couple of sites if we need to bulk up the numbers if people think I should.

Mike - how do you fancy a convoy from Mascarat?

Right, just been on the Everton website & we've confirmed a friendly away at Palace for the 4th & there's no way I'm travelling all the way to London to visit Selhurst Park for a friendly which means I'm in, I'll get a cheque off within the next few days. I'll definately mention it to a few of my mates to see if any of them want to come along & could mention it on another couple of sites if we need to bulk up the numbers if people think I should.

Nice one Kev... :thumbsup:

Please dont post it up on other sites just yet as i think i have bumped up the numbers enough for now with my workmates who strangely are all quite interested in it.. :wacko::lol:

Just sent Zeroblade aka Zee a text and he is up for this as well. Looking like a good get together now. :yes:

is there anyone who i can collect monies off to give to fizz when i see him?

Jap meet at squires tonight btw people!

Nice one Kev... :thumbsup:

Please dont post it up on other sites just yet as i think i have bumped up the numbers enough for now with my workmates who strangely are all quite interested in it.. :wacko::lol:

Just sent Zeroblade aka Zee a text and he is up for this as well. Looking like a good get together now. :yes:

Yeah, I was only really thinking about that right at the start when the numbers were still low tbh, thought I'd mention it in case though, looks like we'll have a lot more than the minimum number which should be good, especially with there being a deposit, that should keep the dropouts down.

right.. just added 2 more from my workplace and i have a couple of MR2 buddies who might also be interested... should be good.

Just remember people.. if you aint put a deposit down by the 25th.. you aint going... ;)

Can do fella :thumbsup:

Nice one Sketchy... Let me know... and i'll add your name accordingly.

List has been updated with more payments coming in. Cheers people.. :)

and another one fully paid.. excellent work fella's.. :)

got the weekend off work, let us know when you want deposits, and the lass am brining is called sarah

got the weekend off work, let us know when you want deposits, and the lass am brining is called sarah

Deposits are required by the 25th of this month please...

If some of you are close to each other it might be worth getting some together and sending it or handing it over in one lump.. :thumbsup:

Fizz how can I pay you as I aint exactly local...

do you pay pal?

nope.. dont do paypal... Hard Cash or a cheque in the post please... :thumbsup:

I'll be at Mascarat on Monday for the Jap North West meet (see here for more info), if anybody wants to give me a cheque with their username etc on the back to save postage I'll get them sent off to Fizz with mine before the 25th.

Nice one... :o)

Or.. you you can pass it all to Jonesy who is due to sort something out with me for his monies anyway...

when is the Mascrat meet?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links