Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photo's Wanted Or Needed

gus

Hi guys and Gals,

Its been a long time since i posted on this forum after sending the Supra to the big toyota Scrap Yard in the Sky - there may be still left a couple of members who remember her, but basically im trying to find anybody who still has photo's of her. there were a lot taken at Castle Combe and some on a meet near the M62 and some at another meet in the summer.

I have posted the only one that i have - if anybody has any others and would be so kind as to post them or send me a link to them i would be very gratefull.

Side_on_view.jpg:crybaby:

WELL WELL WELL hello hun, how are you????? The last time I saw you was when KITT blew up. But as for piccies of your car...... I will go through mine and see if I have any ....but pls dont hold your breath.

Luv and hugs Asha.x

Hey Gus.. hows it going.. I have a few somewhere... i'll have to try and find them when i get home.. :)

Hope you and your family are well mate!

but pls dont hold your breath.

Asha - ok not holding my breath cus it makes my chest hurt lol :yahoo:

If i remeber rightly it was on the run that yours had the little misshap that a video was made by somebody with a MR2 roadster, silver, convertable, and he also took a hell of a lot of pics of all the cars on a grassy hill, but for the life of me i cant remember were it was.

Awesome looking Supra mate! looks nice!!

Thanks Jim - it was a lot of work and a hell of a lot of money - but it was worth it while she lasted

Karma - Supra - thanks mate i remember that photo well - but after a massive hard drive crash i seem to have lost the lot and cant find the back disk i made either.

Plse keep them coming if there are any more floating around.

on the look out for a decent Celica or good Supra at the Mo - so you never know "I might be back" :toast:

Fizz - yes thankyou mate the family are all doing very well but had to turn my hand to the dark side and buy a bigger car with the family expanding - ok ill tell you - I now drive a Peugeot 407 2.2 hdi GTX and the missus has a BMW 520 I.

sorry but it had to be done couldnt get 4 kids in the Supra.

somebody with a MR2 roadster, silver, convertable

That would be me who was the shooter on the grassy knoll ;)

Gus.jpg

That would be me who was the shooter on the grassy knoll

Now i remeber - thank you - hows life you still got the Roadster? :angry:

That would be me who was the shooter on the grassy knoll

Now i remeber - thank you - hows life you still got the Roadster? :angry:

life's good thanks and I still have the Roadster :yes: (The siggy might have given that away :lol: ;)

There are a shed load of pictures taken at the meet with loads of your ex :crybaby: car they start HERE

Les

Right Gus... without having to wait to go home i have found a couple in the archieve..:thumbsup:

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0010_001.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

Ohh.. just to break the chain a little.. one of you n i.. lol

CIMG0604.jpg

And back to your car...

toc_22_8_04_023.jpg

toc_22_8_04_024.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

So Gus.. i lied when i said i found a 'couple'... Hope they bring back some memories! :thumbsup:

seems like Les beat me to it by 2 min.. although i have pulled em all out for ya.. :P

So Gus.. i lied when i said i found a 'couple'... Hope they bring back some memories!

Think im going to cry :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Thankyou to everybody who has been so kind as to re-post these for me - I can now attempt to rebuild the collection - thanks again

Best regards to everybody Gus :yahoo:

one from the very first time we met when Bibbs came up to Wakefield..

100_0570.jpg

OMG - thats going back some Fizz.

ok lets see

Bibbs - Black MR2 lowered

Fizz - Blue MR2

Gus - White MKII Supra

Moffmo - Silver Yaris

?????? - Black Corolla (Parked next to Bibbs)

?????? - Black Corolla (Parked side of mine)

?????? - Red Starlet (bottom of picture)

Names aludde me must be getting old cant remember a damm thing :angry:

Going back a bit indeed... :) Rememebr the drive home in the wet on the M62.. :lol:

Red starlet would be Firthy

One of the Corolla G6 would be the JiJoe form way back when...

Rememebr the drive home in the wet on the M62..

No not at all mate - i dont remember a damm thing about (but before i continue - i do not condone Speeding at the best of times)

anyway to cut a long story short - I DO remember bottleing it just over 120kph as the back end was starting to skip and the only thing i could see for the rain was the faint glimmer of your tail lights - now i say faint glimmer the rain was that bad i was only about 8 feet off your bumper and they still looked faint. :angry:

Note to self - MR2 grips like Doggy Dooh to a military blanket - were as 1985 rear wheel drive MKII Supra handles like Torvil and Dean on a bad day. (she slips, slildes and piroettes with the best of them). :wacko:

Think that was the year of my first JAE.

Thats an amazing example of a MkII

fun times... lol

Man it seems like an age ago.. :(

Now im a man with responsibilities like a wife, mortgage, soon to be a daddy.. :rolleyes:

I got some of it out of my system though with the Nur tirp and a couple of track days. Now its going to be a while before i can get a weekend car.

I want one?!?!?!?!!!.....

Slap some stupid Turbo engine in it! Woohooo!!

Are they rwd? What do they put out bhp wise? I want one! :)

oh wow, that was my first meet! memories!

The one with the grassy knoll was one of my favourite meets.

ok guys i got all the photo's downloaded and back up on USB hard drive -

but on last questions Has any body still got the video that was made - with the sound track to put it etc ie the finished article

thanks again Gus

Well there is a blast from the past! :thumbsup: (Hope you remember me, i think when you were on TOC my username was GT4_WRC and i had the ST205 with the Castrol Logo's)

Long time no see Gus. Unfortunately i dont have any pics of your car but check out what im driving now! :yahoo: I've been keeping up the white MK2 end on TOC whilst you've been away :lol:

sup.jpg

That was takin after our yearly Nurburgring trip last month, YES it made it all the way there and back on a 5M :lol:

but now packing 4ltrs of LS400 V8 :thumbsup:

enginejune.jpg

I was trying to get in touch with you earlier on last year as i wanted to buy your car off you :lol: Didnt realise it had been scrapped :crybaby: Gutted for you matey.

What you been up to all this time? :)