Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photo's Wanted Or Needed

gus

Are they rwd? What do they put out bhp wise? I want one! :)

Of course they are RWD! :lol: Forget the AE86, this is the original 80's sideways machine :lol:

Yeah lots of good conversions to be had, 1G-GTE, 5M-GTE, 7M-GTE, 2JZ-GTE and of course the big daddy 1UZ-FE conversion :lol: But you cant do that one as i like being the only person who has done that :lol: ;) :thumbsup:

178bhp for a late UK car. 0-60 according to the brochure is around 8secs for the manual and 10 for the auto if i remember correctly. Top speed is about 138mph but im sure Gus will agree that they are scary at that speed :lol:

Long time no see Gus. Unfortunately i dont have any pics of your car but check out what im driving now! I've been keeping up the white MK2 end on TOC whilst you've been away

Leeky my main man - hows things looking at the photo's it looks as if you are doing alright for your self - any body still running one of the old girls cant be doing all that bad. :toast:

Top speed is about 138mph but im sure Gus will agree that they are scary at that speed

Scary hmhmhmhmhmh :blink: not quite the word i would have used but ok i can live with that one - ask Fizz what its like to have the pop up head lights screaming into your rear view mirror at about 120mph on a rainy night. The back end on mine tended to lift slightly at about 115mph, bearing in mind she was totally stock but did have a 5m-GTE under the hood, i had her up to 128mph on the clock then lost the bottle and backed off but she was still accelerating. :yahoo:

But i must admit for track days and a bit of drifting and hand brake control i could put a nissan 200sx to shame and have done :censor:

Ive just re-read your post 4.0ltr V8 under the hood of a rear wheel drive, light as hell, unpradicable, skid on a single grape sort of car.

LMAO - i need to get my hands on that :yahoo:

Gus

How the devil are you mate :yahoo: Haven't heard from you for a long while mate. Things have now changed mate since you last meet me mate i had a Yaris T Sport i now own a Mr2 Turbo. Bet you dont remember me mate???

jerry!!

:lol: Yes i am just a tad crazy. well in excess of 300bhp nasp and the 1UZ actually weighs less than the 5M :lol:

Im actually going to be charging the thing too within the next 12months for somewhere between 500-700bhp too :lol:

5M-GTE, was your Turbo'd? or do you mean 5M-GE?

By scary i mean the way you have insaine tyre flex, no grip and seem to be floating along at those kinda speeds in a MK2 :lol: but maybe its just mine that feels like that :lol:

Not going to be at JAE this year are you? :) would be great to talk MK2 and show you around what i've done to mine.

You say you may buy another in the future? been some really nice ones on eBay over the last 6 months :) they are all coming out of the woodwork now :lol:

infact.. here you go:

JJ you are an absolute diamond my lovely - thats exactly the video :toast:

Bet you dont remember me mate???

Jerry - I might be getting to to the wrong side of 40 but i do remember you very well - didnt we have quite a long discussion over the forum when i changed the engine?????? :unsure:

was your Turbo'd? or do you mean 5M-GE?

oooops typo ment the 5M-GE (no she wasnt turbo'd but still scared the pants off me) :blink:

leeky - sorry mate wont be able to make JAE this year as i wont be in the country - will be fighting for the good of all men against some horrible peeps in the middle east - but thats a different story and not getting into a political battle with anybody - just doing my job before anybody says anything.

:censor: :!Removed!: :censor: :!Removed!:

Arnt they all pictures of MK1 Supra's ?

Isnt a MKII like this

suprahy1.jpg

or is the title wrong

thansk the Mk3 you have there Chris... the MkIV is the last one they made... like Leekys old red one.. with the huge wing.

DSC01398.jpg

Mk1 supra i think - the photo is not that good and the mk11 is a vastly superior model

:yahoo:

DSC01398.jpg

Mk1 supra i think - the photo is not that good and the mk11 is a vastly superior model

:yahoo:

No Gus thats an AE86 :thumbsup:

This is a MK1 Supra

mk1.jpg

Its the only one in the UK last time i checked (as it was never sold in the UK, only the US and NewZealand i believe). I took that pic at JAE 2005.

Few more pics for ya :thumbsup:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I was trying to find the owner as i wanted to offer him a straight swap for my MK4 but i couldnt find him anywhere :lol:

i want one - and a two and a three and a four - would love to own the whole lot

Two to four is possible - but the whole thing is just not on the cards

that is one awsome beast

:angry:

Why not get another mk2? or try a good quality mk3? :) MK4's are good cars, but after owning two i wouldn't buy one again. There is just something missing. The feeling you get from driving a mk2 hard is just not there in a mk4, its almost a little too 'neat' :lol:

Leeky, i know what your saying mate - i have driven a couple of mkiv's and they just dont seem to have that raw, four wheels and a box type feel of the two and some of the early three's.

have seen a couple of good MKIII's on the market with quite low milage for their age - spotted the other day a 1989 (G) full service history and only 73,000 on the clock going for £800 is is not bad, only prob with it was it was red - dont like em in red - just a personal thing but it just dont work for me