Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Took A Few Pics At Last

timcrasher

does that light hook upto the rev counter wiring? Do you have a link so I can purchase it :)

• 2 years later...

Nice, how do I get my grubby hands on that exaust? and how much would it cost roughly?

Nice, how do I get my grubby hands on that exaust? and how much would it cost roughly?

You can get one like that from MIJ Performance, they claim it adds 6bhp due to gas flowing more freely. They have videos of the exhaust fitted to an Aygo/ C1/ 107 doing dyno runs on Youtube, it costs around £300.

You can get one like that from MIJ Performance, they claim it adds 6bhp due to gas flowing more freely. They have videos of the exhaust fitted to an Aygo/ C1/ 107 doing dyno runs on Youtube, it costs around £300.

wicked aygo, simular exhaust to mine, mines a powerflow, looking good mate, any more plans ?

<p>Hey Tim love your aygo guess yours was next to myn in the production line my car is YE56 smile.gif

anyway looks great but you should replace wipers and aerial, im doing the same mode as you with the rev counter but im gonna spray the bezels around the speedo and the vents same colour as the car for the special feel, also gonna get a nice exhaust trim, and some black wheel nut covers,

for a distincive look, your car looks so good with mud guards im thinking about getting some not getting some new wheels cause of insurance being so high atm, just getting mods, that won't affect insurance as much as possible, still got a shoping list for my Aygo won't be finished for a while waiting to pay off my car insurance before i buy any more for the Beast, also to your give you a way time I travel the B6118 from Grangemoor to Batley as my usual driving road then back to wakefield if i see ya ill give ya wave!med_gallery_81822_994_101370.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links