Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Strut Bar..

mac12

I'm not entirely sure that it would actually fit in a T-Sport. The problem being that the brake lines run in front of the driver side mounting point. I had to put a lot of force to move these pipes down far enough to fit my Cusco strut brace and even then it's a very tight fit.

I'm not saying it won't fit - and I welcome someone to say otherwise - but I can't recommend the Cusco one highly enough.

Cusco2.JPG

Check out my thread about the Cusco strut brace here

cool thanks for that...

i think ill leave the eBay one out...looks cheap and maybe just crap...

time to think...

cheers mate.

Save some money and buy some real strut ;)

I bought one of these and it fits snug plus it does a great job all at a cheap price I would recommend it! There is no messing around with the pipes either it just bolts straight on!

I bought one of these and it fits snug plus it does a great job all at a cheap price I would recommend it! There is no messing around with the pipes either it just bolts straight on!

Interesting...

This exact one too? from eBay?

have you got any pictures of this one fitted and was there any noticeable differences?

cheers,

hi there ive got a tte strut brace from germany and its also a tight fit but nice and chunky, it sorted the front end nice and also looks bling when u pop bonnet

-Chris-

Hello all well i have bought one of those from eBay and it took a few weeks to come and to be honest wasn't really expecting a great deal from it as it doesn't look as chunky etc but i must say i was totally surprised with the reults its absolutely fantastic ,one of my mates has the original facelift t sport one and there isn't a difference when we swapped.

Go for it for the price i'm not saying its the best strut around but certainly for the money and hey........ i took my t sport round the Nurburgring, give it some hammering and the strut did great very happy so you could say its been properly tested lol. The good point is that its totally adjustable so u can change how much pressure the strut pushes outwards or inwards against the suspension things u bolt it onto

Anyway just my opinion on that!

Hello all well i have bought one of those from ebay and it took a few weeks to come and to be honest wasn't really expecting a great deal from it as it doesn't look as chunky etc but i must say i was totally surprised with the reults its absolutely fantastic ,one of my mates has the original facelift t sport one and there isn't a difference when we swapped.

Go for it for the price i'm not saying its the best strut around but certainly for the money and hey........ i took my t sport round the Nurburgring, give it some hammering and the strut did great very happy so you could say its been properly tested lol. The good point is that its totally adjustable so u can change how much pressure the strut pushes outwards or inwards against the suspension things u bolt it onto

How was the fitting of it mate? any problems with the pipes or anything?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-05-06...137455444QQrdZ1

are american corolla's different?

Hello all well i have bought one of those from ebay and it took a few weeks to come and to be honest wasn't really expecting a great deal from it as it doesn't look as chunky etc but i must say i was totally surprised with the reults its absolutely fantastic ,one of my mates has the original facelift t sport one and there isn't a difference when we swapped.

How was the fitting of it mate? any problems with the pipes or anything?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-05-06...137455444QQrdZ1

are american corolla's different?

Hi there amte there honestly isn't any problems with fitting it just bolts straight on 2 minute job and I notice very little if no roll hope this helps I'll take some pics and post them soon

try and get a hold of a tte compressor strut brace its unbeatable m8

i think i'm starting to gain interest in that strut bar..... i know the tte one would and should be better but being nearly 8 times more expensive than this one on eBay really puts me off..... tte accessories are ridiculously expensive here in malta :(

eagerly awaiting pics now.......

thats not good

:censor:

Sorry about the delay on the pics mate I can't get them on if you send me ur email address i'll send them to you hope they help make your mind up because for the money I think this brace is excellent

thats not good

:censor:

Sorry about the delay on the pics mate I can't get them on if you send me ur email address i'll send them to you hope they help make your mind up because for the money I think this brace is excellent

thanks for the offer..... my email is gerardabela(at)hotmail(dot)com

thanks once again. really set my mind on buying a strut now so i think i shall try this one in fact. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links