Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Emina (lucida)

Alby

I have just bought a Toyota Emina, Would like to find out where i can get some wheels & Curtains for it. Local to Northampton. Why are all imports been well routed when entering this country. Routed meaning stripped of accessories (thieves everywhere) :ffs:

post-12-1061888875.jpg

I suspect they are being robbed whilst at auction, my Hiace had weird stuff like the window retaining bolts, one off each window had been pinched, stupid stuff which costs pennies there, but good money by the time it gets here.

I am lucky most of my curtains are intact but they need a damn good wash!!

hello and welcome to the club

most of my parts i can just get form my local toyota dealer (Loders Yeovil) :lol:

Cam belt even in three days. Not bad considering that there are possibly only a handfull of cars like mine in the country B) :thumbsup:

I also have a copy of the spare parts catalogue on CD. so if you give me some details i can see what ican find out for you.

chassis no.

year

engine code

model something like TCR11G-RFSGK

color and trim code this should be on the VIN plate in the engine bay

good luck

rickers

I have just bought a Toyota Emina, Would like to find out where i can get some wheels & Curtains for it. Local to Northampton. Why are all imports been well routed when entering this country. Routed meaning stripped of accessories (thieves everywhere) :ffs:

I suggest you check this site. There is some info on getting curtains etc and other info on estimas.

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/estimaclub.co.uk

• 4 months later...

i live in essex and it depends what sort of wheels you want i have just put some new ones on mine at a cost of just over £700 but i have four spare steel rims with brand new hub caps if you want them give me a ring.