Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Debadged My E12 Sr

smoftah

Hey,

I just this weekend debadged my Corolla. What do you guys think?

debadged.jpg

Had a mixed reaction from friends some hate it :crybaby: and some love it :yahoo:

So should I order another set of badges? :unsure:

Cheers

i think it looks quite nice, give the car a smooth clean look

Thanks!

I wanted a smooth look, looks a lot less cluttered because on the right hand side I had 3 badges under each other (Corolla, D-4D & SR) Shame to lose the SR Badge though!

Looks Good!! Either Leave them all off or if you are going to put a Sr Badge or TRD then stick the corolla back on

looks good without tho given me an idea!

BTW! how did you manage to take the badges off so neatly as im gettin the urge to do it but have never done it and dont want to damage paintwork?

Thanks

Hey,

debadged.jpg

Had a mixed reaction from friends some hate it :crybaby: and some love it :yahoo:

Cheers

now it looks the best, change the alloys as wheel, get a set of black allows and lowering springs

Hey,

debadged.jpg

Cheers

now it looks the best, change the alloys as wheel, get a set of black allows and lowering springs

also add a exhaust trim, i have added one, bought it from Halfords. Looks extremely nice

looks nice, just need to polish up where the badges used to be and your sorted

also add a exhaust trim, i have added one, bought it from halfords. Looks extremely nice

Have you any pics of the exhaust trim on the car?

BTW! how did you manage to take the badges off so neatly as im gettin the urge to do it but have never done it and dont want to damage paintwork?

I got a screwdriver and wrapped the end of it in electrical tape (I know a bit dodgy!!) then gently prised the badges off. Then I just some tar and glue remover to get rid of the remaining sticky stuff left. Polished it up and the job is done! :thumbsup:

also add a exhaust trim, i have added one, bought it from halfords. Looks extremely nice

Have you any pics of the exhaust trim on the car?

here's mine....

i had the end of the standard exhaust cut to the correct angle and had this welded instead. i think it's a cheap and effective addition for anyone who doesn't want the constant noise of an aftermarket exhaust...

4ur3.th.jpg

You could use fishingwire to debage your Rolla and cut behind the badges :thumbsup:

use a hair dryer to loosing up the glue aswell, but u will need something to pick the Badge out bcos the badges wil get VERY HOT from the hairdryer

I'm loving it mate, looks a lot smoother.

I've taken the T3 off mine to just leave Corolla on the right hand side, think it looks the dog's.

yh that looks the dogs givin me an idea for my toyota corolla in the same colour lol :thumbsup: might give it a go

Just de-badged mine today, lets start a craze! :yahoo:

upload a pic please when you have time...... i'd like to see the effect on a black corolla since i'm still not sure what to do with mine. :thumbsup:

Looks good De-badged but I think I will leave my T Sport badges on for now :thumbsup:

Just de-badged mine today, lets start a craze! :yahoo:

upload a pic please when you have time...... i'd like to see the effect on a black corolla since i'm still not sure what to do with mine. :thumbsup:

i debadged mine with dental floss, using it like a saw behind the lettering, i have a black beast and it looks ace, left the toyota Badge in the middle and is an e10 but it looks well good

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links