Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbee

crazy willie

hi i have recently bought a yaris d4d 1.4 in silver added alloys from e bay gen toyotaordered mud flars exhaust trim window stickers etched glass all from e bay why? i love this car i bought it from my friend who used to give me a lift to work week about in it i thought it was neat then but now im driving it i think its different class this site looks great will post pics when all is done happy miles willie

Welcome to the club, love those etched glass window decals (are they of the Yaris logo thing?) & would have had them on mine in a second but could never find a supplier that any1 recommended.

Hi and welcome! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, love those etched glass window decals (are they of the Yaris logo thing?) & would have had them on mine in a second but could never find a supplier that any1 recommended.

Here's mine but as it's two years ago that they went on the car I can't remember who I got them from. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants some though I'll do a trawl of my old laptop to see if I can find the website though I'd imagine crazy willie's (love that name!) info would be more current. :yes:

Photo-0034.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links