Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Miles Or Kilometres

scrivs

Hi

I have just required a 1990 GTR 4WS import and the mileometer seems to be in kilometers.

Is this normal ?

yes , they just change the speedo clocks - chances are its limited to 112 mph also.

Good to see you around Marc , hope life has been treating you well :thumbsup:

scrivs - nice to see another Exeter boy around!!

hiya steve, my life took a lift when i got myself into the hilux world.

been enjoying a bit offroading , no more walking along beaches to go fishing . but my heart still takes me to looking at thses fellows of late . This 1 i drove the other day , but dash insides a bit tatty . so i walked away . I hope ur well n happy. :yahoo:

supra.jpg

Drive at 60mph constantly for 15 minutes and you should clock up 15 miles.

more and its clocking up kms

the speedo goes up to 112 but there is no pin to restict it, so it goes around the clock!

Unlimited MPH??!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nice looking Supra there - I would walk too if the interior wasn't perfect. I have been looking at these but decided against it due to costs, how was it compared to the 4?

compared to a 4 , good from the point up until a gt4 turbo kicks in , then the 4 would leave it for dead.

Gotta love the 4, I might go to my local import place and test drive one just to see. They are at such good prices at the moment..........

try and you WILL BUY thats a guarantee - the gt4 st205 is an awesome beast .forget the st202 they suck in comparison.But consider running costs , service at 3k also they do like a drink , more so than a cornish fella and cider. :yahoo:

Fuel isn't too big an issue, servicing isn't too bad either, it's just if things go wrong, like the clutch - saying that I wouldn't buy a fresh import so would look for one which had hopefully had new clutch and suspension already done. Like you say, I too think if I try I will buy - hey you only live once!

well then 1 life - in that life every one should drive a gt4 , st205 that is. Sure made me happy.

mr.clutch quoted me IIRC something like £250 if i supply the bits for my gt4 , they can do it without taking the engine out . ( coughs ) so they say !!

well then 1 life - in that life every one should drive a gt4 , st205 that is. Sure made me happy.

mr.clutch quoted me IIRC something like £250 if i supply the bits for my gt4 , they can do it without taking the engine out . ( coughs ) so they say !!

I will definately get one sometime :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Mr clutch are either very competant ...or very naive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links