Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae92 Project

european_bob

So, as it goes the corolla gti will be no more... shame really as ive a shed load of brand spanking new bits for her,she was my ongoing project.. gonna buy a ST205...

But more to the point..

Ive a whole new fnt end panels painted ready to be bolted on

1/4s have been cut out n new ones prep'd,on , ready to be painted with...

New rear bumper,new rear flaps..all new decals.

Roof/sunroof have been painted..

Would be just the tailgate that would still have 16yrold paint..

Will need new drivers door n some filler..t-boned at a junction. £600 to do the lot been quoted,all new panels fitted,paint n labour..

I cant be a**ed with it.. ive spent so much money on this car for what it were and i really dont wanna spend anymore..

I dont know wot to do cos im sure Shell be crushed if i dont find something to do with her.

?

Eurobob

*cough* track day car :rolleyes:

that way you dont need to spend as much on paint and you can strip it out and sell the interior on fleabay

Not a bad thought i spose but il have no time to track day it.. spose it could be done but i kinda thought with all the parts thats there it could become the classic hot hatch it once were..

Its only covererd 76000 miles in 15 yrs..

Someone must wanna see this in its true glory other than stripped bare and nailed at track days :(

euro bob

Strip it and track it. As Dawesy said, would make a cracking track day car. I wish I hadn't sold mine for this reason.

If you really want to rid (sell), sign up as a paid member and list it in the for sale section :thumbsup:

Strip it and track it. As Dawesy said, would make a cracking track day car. I wish I hadn't sold mine for this reason.

If you really want to rid (sell), sign up as a paid member and list it in the for sale section :thumbsup:

iD love to see this fully restored.. Id sign up but wouldnt benifit from it as i work for toyota.. is it even worth listing..

?

bob

Bob, If you want to see the car restored, it's probably best to hang onto it and finish it yourself. If you want advertise the car for sale in any way, you need to be a paid up member.

Or you could give it to me for free so I can strip it for use as another track nail :thumbsup: :P

Seriously though:

We offer 3 levels of membership. You need Bronze membership at least in order to advertise in any way (It costs about the same, if not less to list on Autotrader). For more info see here:

http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/toc_membership/signup.php

So, as it goes the corolla gti will be no more... shame really as ive a shed load of brand spanking new bits for her,she was my ongoing project.. gonna buy a ST205...

But more to the point..

Ive a whole new fnt end panels painted ready to be bolted on

1/4s have been cut out n new ones prep'd,on , ready to be painted with...

New rear bumper,new rear flaps..all new decals.

Roof/sunroof have been painted..

Would be just the tailgate that would still have 16yrold paint..

Will need new drivers door n some filler..t-boned at a junction. £600 to do the lot been quoted,all new panels fitted,paint n labour..

I cant be a**ed with it.. ive spent so much money on this car for what it were and i really dont wanna spend anymore..

I dont know wot to do cos im sure shell be crushed if i dont find something to do with her.

?

Eurobob

Hello,

Have you got any pictures of the car after the damage ? I've got a few of these at the moment and plenty of spare panels ( wings/doors/tailgates etc ) so depending on damage I could poss take the car on and get it back on the road. Would definately be a shame to break it for sure,look forward to hearing from you.

Jerran

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links