Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Would Be Interested In.........

cfc1

If there was time on the TOC callandar of official national TOC meets, who would be interested in Something north of the border?

Something like a nice drive through some Scottish scenery.. possibly based at a central location, or even a few different locations if fellow Scottish members can put people up for a couple nights.

We could go for a drive during the daytime, stopping of somewhere for some food, then a little more driving to finally end up back somewhere for a BBQ and a few drinks.. then the following day another drive to a different location, then back for some food etc etc... I'm sure you get the Idea.

Nothing much seems to happen up here no matter how hard we try :lol:.. so I was thinking that if we can get some of you southerners up for a couple of days we could show you around our beautifulll country.

luss.jpg

2276812-The_Loch_Lomond-Loch_Lomond.jpg

030215glen_lyon.jpg

Whats your thoughts?.. is there room on the callander?.. would you make the trip?

As long as it doesn't clash with the Cornwall meet Anne and me are always up for a trip to my favorite place (got more relatives in Scotland than down here ;) )

Les

Had a mate living near Stirling a while back when i had the Yaris, there's some beautiful roads up there!

Deffo something i'd come along to, been itching to get down some B roads in the CTS!!

:thumbsup:

I think it's something that should be looked into, the scenery is good, the twisties are good... pity about the weather sometimes though :lol:.

If enough members show an interest, I really think it could be a good regular event.. it doesn't have to be camping or hotels etc.. I (for one) would put up with a few in my house and I'm sure others would be happy to aswell... arrange a meeting time and place, then go for a drive.

As for clashing with other meets etc.. that's the reason I asked if there is room on the events callandar.

Hmmm... might be a bit far for me :lol:

I have spare rooms and a flat-ish garden for tents. And I'm about 30 mins from chez cfc1...

A

I know it's early days.. but it looks like there could be a few interested in this.

So the question is this.. can we get an official date on the TOC events callander?.. obviously it is too late for this year, but what about next year?

Probably too soon after JAE at the end of July

I think we need management (or whoever deals with the events TOC attends) to evaluate the callandar and see if this can be added to what is a heavy scheadule for the club. I just think it would be good to get people up here for a nice drive in this glorious country I live in :thumbsup:

I just think it would be good to get people up here for a nice drive in this glorious country I live in :thumbsup:

I'll dig out my passport then :P

Passport??? you won't need it,,, we won't be visiting Fife :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links