Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris - Zinc Or Tr .. Help Asap

gpduffy

hi folks i cant decide between the yaris zinc in black or tr .. tr has the fog lights, costs a few hundred more, but the zinc has better alloys.

can any1 help me advise me 2 make this decision!!?

do you mean sr ? you will always be wanting that extra if you dont go for sr which has keyless entry,climate, fogs etc etc .get a sr you know it makes sense

If you ask toota nicely im usre theyll whack a set of zinc alloys on it for u? i mean you are about to spend thouands on a car.

dont ask u dont get :thumbsup:

He said TR not SR...

Also, I'd try and get them to add the zinc alloys, or buy an aftermarket set.

I do think fog lights make the car look alot better...

Specially when I'm driving with them on and it's not actually foggy :!Removed!:

im lost with this tr business are you outside uk? only tr that comes to mind is a AURIS :blink:

Check the Toyota website guys, it's on there, it's a special edition. The Zinc isn't on there anymore either, perhaps it's replaced it.

LINK!

Check the Toyota website guys, it's on there, it's a special edition. The Zinc isn't on there anymore either, perhaps it's replaced it.

LINK!

hi - yeh the zinc has been discontinued .. it was limited edition .. the TR is new and as i sed only extra is the fogs -- which car should i buy TR or zinc .. the zinc is about 200-300 cheaper!!! which would have the best resell value ?

I have no idea, perhaps the TR may have a SLIGHTLY better resale value, as it's came out after the Zinc, however the Zinc may be slightly rarer. I think the difference in 3 years will be minimal though, so I'd take my pick out of fogs or alloys, and try and get both from the dealer.

My personal opinion in this situation: Thinking about it; 300 quid is alot for fog lights, no matter how cool I think I look when I have them on.

apologies from the isle of wight, didnt know about new tr yaris :!Removed!:

apologies from the isle of wight, didnt know about new tr yaris :!Removed!:

any more advice folks? na the zinc has alloys also, just the tr has the fogs

HELP -- which 1?

my advice would be buy the tr its got nicer alloys on it ,also depends what colour you want as zinc has free metallic paint so the decison is yours :thumbsup:

my advice would be buy the tr its got nicer alloys on it ,also depends what colour you want as zinc has free metallic paint so the decison is yours :thumbsup:

any1 for any more advice -- zinc or TR PLS?

Spend a bit more then a few hundred extra, and get an SR, nice alloys and fogs ;)

my dealer has told me now that the zinc has arrived and has been allocated to my postcode, so he cant change this, to do so would post £100 .... please message me bak .. any1 heard of this?

never knew you had actually ordered one! if you havnt paid anything or shook his hand (gentlemans agreement) i dont see what the issue is, hes probally trying to pan you off with old stock !! both have alloy wheels as standard, you could alway try another dealer if you are having issues.....

never knew you had actually ordered one! if you havnt paid anything or shook his hand (gentlemans agreement) i dont see what the issue is, hes probally trying to pan you off with old stock !! both have alloy wheels as standard, you could alway try another dealer if you are having issues.....

yeh we did a deal, but now the zinc has arrived .. at the time he sed he had 1 ordered 4 me and another customer .. and whoever wanted it 1st would get it ...

wot do you think .. i reckon the price diff is 300-400£ .. i actually prefer the zinc alloys .. just liked the fogs on tr --- bit worried im buying a dud car

oh i have an october 03 yaris 3 door d4d with 6disc cd changer .. gettin £4650 to trade it in .. needa give him another £6.5k for this1 .. wot ye think ?

you aint buying a dud car, is the new one diesel ? and cant you take 6cd player out to put in new one ? best check trade in values because i have no idea what it is worth now to tell the truth

you aint buying a dud car, is the new one diesel ? and cant you take 6cd player out to put in new one ? best check trade in values because i have no idea what it is worth now to tell the truth

yeh its diesel ... looks like ive got a 5 door black zinc yaris .. im gettin 65-70 mpg with mark 1 .. any1 think ill get near 65 with mark 2?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links