Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cant Contain Myself!

Scot

YESSSSSSS

Ok guys, well, as a lot of you know, i blew my engine up round castle coomb race track, just over 3 months ago.

Well ive finally achieved my goal, after many months of heart ache, with one quick turn of the key all my worries disapeared. i have one fully worked ol'skool engine now fitted in the Girl. I think ive left no stone unturned in my quest, and have 90% built it to the specs i wanted to :D :D :D

You will be seeing me at meets some time in the near future. This is my first bottom up engine build, and damn im proud :P :P :P

I still have a few things to sort out, but watch this space, as i'll do a fulll workshop submission soon

You forgot to add a few bits...

The car's engine is now a lot bigger than it used to and those that have heard this beast in the past the sound is a lot more impressive than it ever used to be it now sounds even more menacing :)

The engine bay looks superb after some serious TLC....

Scot, you've done a superb job on the beast and really can't wait to see her on the roads terrorising the little critters again :D

All the detail are gonna go in a lengthy workshop submission :D :D :D TOC's own engine building forum :D

Congrats Scot...

So will we be seeing it soon (this sunday or next month?)...

Whens the next CC meet?? or are you not taking her back on track?

Comming soon i promise, and just let me run the engine in, and then try and stop me!!!

I'm surewiththe amount of posting about the rebuild that will be blown away shortly as well...

Oh BTW, saw your dad this morning on Botley Road, me half asleep wondering who was flashing me, looked up and it was your dad in the Laguna :lol::lol::lol:

Scot that's excellent news, well done that man. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, i cant wait to get her back on the road!!

Well done scot, cant wait for my next trip around castle combe, hopfully we will make it to the end of the session! lol

Dan :thumbsup:

Phoned Ian today when the engine started up the reponse was....

Silence, followed by "OH MY GOD......" atm Scot isn't going to rev it above 3k (remembering it goes to 7-8k) and it already sounds as if it would eat you alive and throw your bones out through the exhaust.... I think the qoute "That sounds like a wet dream..>" also entered the conversation :D :D :D

Well done scott. I'm so glad that all the hard work has payed off and you have got the beast up and running again. Perhaps i will see you at next months meet??

jerry!!

Well done scot, cant wait for my next trip around castle combe, hopfully we will make it to the end of the session! lol

Dan :thumbsup:

Ha, we very nearly did the first time :D :D