Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts - Phase 1 Project

Razor

I am soon going to undertake a overhaul of my Ph2 Mk1 Yaris. Basically i am wearing thin of the Ph2 GHEY looks therefore am am doing a front end Ph1 conversion.

Few quick questions

1. Can it actually be done.

2. Please sell me cheap front end (Tom F) and possibly fogs.

3. Will it look better

Cheers in advance.

Dunno if it can actually be done? In theory if you change all the lights, wings bumpers etc, it should be possible? But then your effectively ageing your car?

My fogs and headlights won't be available as I need them for my car, obviously :lol:

1. Probably for the right price

2. Afraid not

3. YES P1's look far better than P2's (I think anyways).

Also, could you just get a yashio kit like TomF has for cheaper (you may not be able to), that basically looks like a P1, but slightly improved.

Another posibility, just sell up and buy a P1, then you will get cash in your pocket, have to remember you will probably deprecieate the car by changing it about.

1. Probably for the right price

2. Afraid not

3. YES P1's look far better than P2's (I think anyways).

Also, could you just get a yashio kit like TomF has for cheaper (you may not be able to), that basically looks like a P1, but slightly improved.

Another posibility, just sell up and buy a P1, then you will get cash in your pocket, have to remember you will probably deprecieate the car by changing it about.

If he gets the Yashio kit, he will have the 8 week minimum delivery time, like I did, he will then have to pay for Ph1 lights anyway, and have to buy Ph1 T-Sport fogs to fill the Ph1 T-Sport fog holes in the Yashio kit.

Either way it'll work out more expensive to go Yashio ;)

Besides, I want my exclusivity :toast:

am am doing a front end Ph1 conversion.

Will it look better...

In a word...

NO

The front of the phase 1 is far better looking than the front end of a phase 2.

Mat-O, the back of the phase 2 looks better and he already has many mods on his car and he prefers having a new, low mileage car! :thumbsup:

am am doing a front end Ph1 conversion.

Will it look better...

In a word...

NO

The front of the phase 1 is far better looking than the front end of a phase 2.

Mat-O, the back of the phase 2 looks better and he already has many mods on his car and he prefers having a new, low mileage car! :thumbsup:

Can understand wanting to keep it, but i don't know about the back of the P2's looking better, maybe on black they do, as I think the wide foglights are really cool, but I don't like the plastic bit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links